Miracles of science!

Help Support CattleToday:

Commercialfarmer

Reaction score
I mean political science... certified carbon free sugar!

Wonder what's the percentage of grocery shoppers that realize it takes 12 carbon atoms to make sugar?

It's carbon free! Says so right there on the box. :D

Here's their story:
https://www.dominosugar.com/carbonfree/ourstory.html

I just find it amazing that a product with the following chemical structure is carbon "free", or carbon neutral as they are trying to claim so people with a conscience about the harm were doing by breathing can sleep at night.

Wonder what that gets broken down into?

Another fine example of turning ignorance into money.
and 'mo money on the way, since this will enable them to sell carbon credits----for a profit.
The public is so dang gullible-all ya gotta do is put "certified" or "100%" on the package and morons will buy it up like crazy--till they won't.

Nesikep":25kr0vxu said:
Agreed.. I'm quite sure *everything* you eat has carbon in it, and you're going to make carbon dioxide out of it.

:nod: I know of no other food. Food is fuel- carbon based be it protein, fats, or complex/simple carbohydrates. Burning fuel leads to exhaust- CO2.

I guess "New and Improved!" just won't cut it anymore.
(If it truly was a 'new' product, then how would anyone possibly notice if it was improved? And, improved over what? It sez it's a new product--didn't exist before)

Commercialfarmer":1frxxfme said:
Nesikep":1frxxfme said:
Agreed.. I'm quite sure *everything* you eat has carbon in it, and you're going to make carbon dioxide out of it.

:nod: I know of no other food. Food is fuel- carbon based be it protein, fats, or complex/simple carbohydrates. Burning fuel leads to exhaust- CO2.

Yep. And that's what plants need to grow. Increase the CO2 content in the atmosphere and plants grow faster and produce more oxygen. The much needed oxygen these morons who buy into this stuff need so their brains will work.

I think I'll stick with my organic sugar, ta.

That carbonfree stuff is obviously inorganic and hence not good for organic organisms like humans.

dun":2oofhzxt said:
Barnum was right!

x2

Wonder how much carbon was produced when they planted it, fertilized it, harvested it, transported it, and processed it, delivered to the warehouse and store.

THANK GOD the person that buys it will probably be driving a PRIUS ! :D