Minnesota Wedding

Help Support CattleToday:

hate too sound like a ass hole..... naw just kidding i dont :p but no longer than marriages last now days they might as well dance , nor take it serious

Yessir! that's the way it's done in Minnesota. LOTS of dancing and Little preaching. The knots are tied pretty tight up here however :D Most are mated for life. :nod:

mnmtranching":1ejjmas4 said:
Yessir! that's the way it's done in Minnesota. LOTS of dancing and Little preaching. The knots are tied pretty tight up here however :D Most are mated for life. :nod:
I couldn;t tell the bride and groom. I thought the grooms all wore clean bowling shirts and the brides arm pits were braided

dun":1xfyoon5 said:
mnmtranching":1xfyoon5 said:
I couldn;t tell the bride and groom. I thought the grooms all wore clean bowling shirts and the brides arm pits were braided

Well that's just not true old man! The groom does not wear a bowling shirt, flannel shirt is more like it.

As for the brides...... :secret:

I think it is kind of funny that they chose a song down by a guy convicted of beating the crap out of his girlfriend.. :lol2:
I guess they were married before that little episode happened.

I like weddings too especially if they are not long and boring.. My favorite are the Greek wedding receptions but the ceremonies are so long and drawn out that you want to slit your wrists. An hour and a half is way to long for a wedding ceremony. :roll:

Thanks for posting it CKC..

Our son is going to get married in Northern Minesota in a month and I told him that is what we expect :lol: I don't think his fiance was real impressed.

Very cool. I thought it was funny that all the bridesmaids seemed to be better looking and could dance better than the bride. And the fat guy walking on his hands gives all of us roundish guys hope. :nod:

Jogeephus":159nve82 said:
I can't wait to see the next one.
I can hardly wait to see the one for the divorce, that should be a real hoot

Looks like a dance troop set up to me, not sure how your Court rooms would take, that but ours would take a dim view and have you up for contempt of court. Dance outside after by all means, I sure know I did.

The wedding is for real and with wide spread fame. The divorce is a parody of the wedding made professionally by dancing pros.

Latest posts