Miniature Zebu Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I am interesting in miniature Zebu Cattle. Are they gentle? Do the bulls have horns? Can they be dehorned? What do you feed them besides grass/hay?

Thanks

[email protected]

> I am interesting in miniature Zebu
> Cattle. Are they gentle? Do the
> bulls have horns? Can they be
> dehorned? What do you feed them
> besides grass/hay?

> Thanks Look up this site. <A HREF="http://www.liarslake.com/zebu1.htm" TARGET="_blank">www.liarslake.com/zebu1.htm</A> there are a few sites. Miniature Zebus are called Nadudana which is Hindu for small cattle. There are a few breeders in Australia just starting. Best Wishes Colin

[email protected]

> I am interesting in miniature Zebu
> Cattle. Are they gentle? Do the
> bulls have horns? Can they be
> dehorned? What do you feed them
> besides grass/hay?

> Thanks I have minature zebu, I have a bull, Minnie Me, and a cow Minnie Moo. They are very gentle. But have to be domesticated when very young. Yes the bulls have horns, they look like the old style brahma but in a very small scale. Mine are 33 inches and 35 inches tall. I feed them grass hay, very little amount of feed and a small amount of alfafa hay. They are on their own little pasture that has costal hay. They have a tendency to get fat like most minature animals. People seem to think they are not giving them enough to eat. They are very unique and beautiful creatures, next year there is going to be a show for them in Dallas, Tx.

[email protected]

Latest posts