Miniature cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Elizabeth, We live in KS not TX but we do deliver to TX. We have Miniature Herefords, Lowline Angus and Miniature Black Whiteface from the crossing of the two breeds. We also have a very tiny beefy bull that is half Lowline that is 30 inches tall at age two. Let me know if I can help in any way. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the minis.

[email protected]

> Elizabeth, We live in KS not TX
> but we do deliver to TX. We have
> Miniature Herefords, Lowline Angus
> and Miniature Black Whiteface from
> the crossing of the two breeds. We
> also have a very tiny beefy bull
> that is half Lowline that is 30
> inches tall at age two. Let me
> know if I can help in any way. I
> am happy to answer any questions
> you may have about the minis. ***************************************

Thank you Miss Tish for replying, I do appreciate it and have quite a few questions. What is the cost for miniature heiffers being first and foremost.

To begin with, I am disabled and am in a wheelchair. My ranch is handicap accessible and I raise a variety of animals that everyone calls my petting zoo. Because of my disability, I have to begin with "babies." This is so that they can become accustomed to my electric mobility cart, wheelchair and on very rare ocassion, my prosthesis. I've discovered that mature animals just don't appreciate the shininess, the clicking and clacking I make nor do they enjoy the whine from my cart.

I'm looking for calves that are not milkers, and certainly are not show quality. I can't afford registered or show quality animals being my only income is Social Security Disability.

I raise "miniatures" currently ie: Alpacas, African Pygmy and Nigerian Dwarf goats, African Geese, Royal Palm turkeys, Mallards and Welsh Harlequin ducks, Americauna chickens and Lavender Guenias. I also have 1 steer (full sized) but he is destined for the freezer. I also care for my neighbors 7 heiffers and 1 bull.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please feel free to e-mail me directly directly. <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>

Elizabeth - Texas

[email protected]

Latest posts