Mini Sirloin Burgers

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for the link Ala.

I haven't seen that but then haven't watched TV lately. That is really cute and I like the fact that they show many different breeds, even a belted Galloway it looks like.. :) I don;t even know if we have Jack in the Box in Canada.

LOVED the doggie.

"Roping cows the size of schnauzers but they're cattle..."

I don't get how the little people aren't hollering about this. There was a Burger King commercial that was pulled from the market. It was a spicey burger. It's headline was "A lot of Texas and a little Mexican" and it had a tall cowboy and little Hispanic dude. All the Hispanic dudes didn't like it. Thought it was offensive.

Of course, the media portrays white men as stupid all the time and no ways peep about it.

Lammie":3w2ivsf7 said:
"Roping cows the size of schnauzers but they're cattle..."

I don't get how the little people aren't hollering about this. There was a Burger King commercial that was pulled from the market. It was a spicey burger. It's headline was "A lot of Texas and a little Mexican" and it had a tall cowboy and little Hispanic dude. All the Hispanic dudes didn't like it. Thought it was offensive.

Of course, the media portrays white men as stupid all the time and no ways peep about it.
cause most white men can see the humor in it, and it dont bother em

Latest posts