MillironQH has passed away

Help Support CattleToday:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Not two of em.

I thought he was doing better.

Man that just crushed me. I thought so much of him.

My ole Cajun transplant buddy.

Man that pains me.

I posted this in the coffee shop and I'm posting it again...

Oh, man...I hate this. He was one of the best...the very, very best. I'm gonna miss that guy, big time. He helped me out and encouraged me a lot when I got back into horses.

So long, Zack...I'll miss you so very, very much.

What a cowboy!

Alice

How terrible. I'm so sorry. I thought of MillIron when we were told about Lloyd passing because I knew he hadn't been doing well. Our prayers are with him and his family.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1n2d8q9f said:
Sorry to hear. God rest his soul. Prayers and thoughts are with him and his family.
like the rest here im shocked as well.2 great members lost this week.my prayers an thoughts go out to his family.a wealth of knowlage was lost with those 2.

I am sorry to hear of his passing. I thought of him when Loyd passed this week and went back to search for his last post. He said four more weeks when he left for Austin but sadly, he didn't make it.

I've always enjoyed reading his posts. I was just thinking of him yesterday. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Milliron you will be missed.

We are all deeply saddened I will put up a photo memorial of him this afternoon. In lieu of a "burial" we are having a party to celebrate his life, complete with his favorites, bbq, coldbeer ( always one word ;-) ) cute women and horses.....

Any donations to help with his cremation and his wife Debby who is also having to sell some of their stock to cover costs.......would be appreciated, she is his only family. You can send it here if you can spare anything..

Debby Campbell
c/o Chrissy Fink
490 Holz Rd.
Kyle, TX 78640

CHrissy is a long time friend who has been driving him to and from his radiation etc.

First Lloyd, now Zack??!!!!! :( :( :( Wow...man that's awful.

May Zack rest in peace, he will also be greatly missed.

Latest posts