Millet

Help Support CattleToday:

Cross-7

Reaction score
I couldn't find the old thread showing the before picture, but this was the field that I laid down but didn't bale and the cows were on it all winter.
The other field has less residue and cleaned up better.
I'm thinking about millet this year.
Graze one field and bale the other then put wheat in this fall.
Reckon I can take it down enough to no till in wheat so I don't have to plow it.
It's costing me 10.00 an acre every trip across so I'd like to cut back as much as possible

My haygrazer this year.
I had it plowed and was going to plant but after it rained it came up volunteer like this so I didn't plant anything
Just noticed the old picture isn't working.

Cross-7":2cjpfotb said:
I couldn't find the old thread showing the before picture, but this was the field that I laid down but didn't bale and the cows were on it all winter.
Reckon I can take it down enough to no till in wheat so I don't have to plow it.
It's costing me 10.00 an acre every trip across so I'd like to cut back as much as possible

ez14.":25w512f8 said:
Cross-7":25w512f8 said:

Thanks EZ

Cross-7":ixoz0eo4 said:
ez14.":ixoz0eo4 said:
Cross-7":ixoz0eo4 said:

Thanks EZ
no problem :tiphat: