MILLER

Help Support CattleToday:

WORANCH

Reaction score
I THINK I WOULD VOTE FOR THIS MAN.................I HOPE YOU HEARD HIS SPEACH............

I have to agree with him, but he almost started to sound like Dean. A good rant may have it's place, but throw in too much raving and it gets to the turn off point for lots of people. Just seems like he could have gotten the point across with less of a flourish. But I'm not familiar with GA politicions

dun

I am sure sorry I misses his speech, sounds like it was a good one.

Why is it when Kerry changes his mind on something, you guys rant and rave and call him everyname in the book, but when this lunatic from the nuthouse switches parties, all of a sudden he's the greatest speech maker since Roosevelt. Call it what it really was, a desperate attempt from the republicans to get attention, and they found a senile old man to do it for them. Do you really think the democrats care if someone like him switches alliances?

eric":6z8pg386 said:
Why is it when Kerry changes his mind on something, you guys rant and rave and call him everyname in the book, but when this lunatic from the nuthouse switches parties, all of a sudden he's the greatest speech maker since Roosevelt. Call it what it really was, a desperate attempt from the republicans to get attention, and they found a senile old man to do it for them. Do you really think the democrats care if someone like him switches alliances?

Eric

Did Kerry vote the way that Z. Miller said ???? Will Kerry defend this country ?Or will he rely on the United Nations to do that ?

I personally didnt hear the speech, I just heard excerpts on tv, but I did happen to catch him challenge the Hardball guy to a duel, lol. I did happen to catch part of W's speech last night though. Boy, did he ever look like a deer caught in the headlights more then ever last night. Sounds like Kerry wants to avoid war if possible, and Bush wants to keep on being the bully and trying to make everyone live like he wants them to.

Can you believe this election is less than 60 days away?? It really doesnt matter to me who wins, I just hope that whomever wins has some sort of a plan for the future of the nation. These are some of the most trying times of my lifetime for this country, and we don't appear to be getting anywhere by doing what we've been doing the last 4 yrs. Hopefully Bush can get his act together and figure out what he wants to do, or Kerry can come in and hopefully lead us in some kind of positive direction.

I wonder if you would feel differently if someone you loved was in one of the hyjacked planes or in the pentagon or in the towers. How would you feel if someone you loved was killed by terrorist just because they were Americans. How in the hell can you sit there and attack Bush for having the guts to defend the country and the freedoms that you enjoy. I am not enjoying this war anymore then you are but you need to remember Bush did not start this thing...but he will finish it.

"this big dog will fight when you rattle his cage"

What if they attacked the towers because of Bush? Maybe they were getting back at his dad and didnt like the U S putting our nose where it wasnt invited. We didnt seem to have these problems during Clintons run. Seems strange they waited until Bush was president and then they gutlessly attacked innocent people. I cant believe that we couldnt of sent some of our best troops over there, nonchalantly, and captured both bin Laden and Hussein, without making such a big deal out of it. We have guys who train for duties such as these, special op forces and such, and their job would have been much easier if they had the element of surprise on their side.

But its people like youthat demand to know what our Government is doing that takes the elememt of suprise out of it. I can't believe you are blamming the attacks on BUSH. You are a traitor to the USA and should be shot. Noone could have prevented those attacks. Maybe they don't like BUSH because he stands up for whats right. He HAS a backbone unlike clinton who is a lying piece of ****!

txshowmom":2jw7paul said:
. You are a traitor to the USA and should be shot. !

Showmom....dangit, quit beating around the bush and tell me how you really feel!!

I am getting tired of having to read between the lines of your posts and try to figure out what you are saying. Please get over your shyness and tell us what you are really thinking about things going on!!! :lol: :lol:

regardless of how you feel, and whether or not you are republican, democrat, or a smaller third party, you shouldn't suggest that someone else should be shot. That comment may have been made in jest, but I don't feel like it has any place on this board.

Maybe not but I find it alarming that you are critical of one comment I made yet someone else can state that the 911 attacks are the presidents fault and it dosn't seem to bother you. As an AMERICAN that bothers me. Now get off my rear!

It does bother me that eric would say what he did. But that was just a political theory on his part. I don't like it, and I don't agree with it, but it didn't warrant the kind of comment that you made in return.

Which part of "what if" are you having a hard time comprehending?? I never said that Bush was the reason, just what if. And as long as you're doing the shooting, I feel safe. From what I hear, you are about as good a shot as some of the bad guys in some of the gangster movies. Don't come on here bragging about how good you used to be, dont want to hear that. I used to be good at alot of stuff. Heck, stuff I used to could do all night long, it now takes me all night long just to do it!

eric":24fhwm8r said:
It really doesnt matter to me who wins, I just hope that whomever wins has some sort of a plan for the future of the nation. These are some of the most trying times of my lifetime for this country, and we don't appear to be getting anywhere by doing what we've been doing the last 4 yrs. Hopefully Bush can get his act together and figure out what he wants to do, or Kerry can come in and hopefully lead us in some kind of positive direction.
Eric--If you would of paid close attention to both Kerry's speech AND Bush's speech....you will notice there is a difference. Kerry talked a bunch of mumbo-jumbo of "I have plans" but no one knows WHAT his plans are. Kind of like saying "I'm going to college" but I'm not telling anyone what I'm going to major in or where I'm going! Bush said straight forward to EVERYONE what he plans on doing.
We need a fearless LEADER--not someone who wants to make everyone in the whole world happy. I don't care WHO you are...there's always some folks that just won't like a person. That's human nature.
Miller is from the 'old school' and sounded like my dad. He just wasn't gonna let that little weasel to print stuff that Miller didn't say. There was no 'reading between the lines' with him. He, like Bush, say what they mean & mean what they say.

Latest posts