Milkmaid

Help Support CattleToday:

larryshoat":3g58kao9 said:
3waycross":3g58kao9 said:
Can someone explain what this has to do with political satire?
I guess it was kind of unusual the way the piece was written. I made a few comments that seemed to draw some fire, I've just been trying to explain what I wrote . I read the piece and find it very clever.
I really didn't think I said anything contoversial, just a few simple observations .

Larry

They're both very volitile subjects. Especially at this point in time. Larry, there's a lot on the line right now and people are very apprehensive. As much as I like to argue, I have been tryin to keep my mouth shut about both subjects. Besides neither one are as much fun as pickin on TMB. Of course that has suddenly become downright dangerous for me. Nuff Said :nod: :cowboy:

3waycross":3s7fze4h said:
larryshoat":3s7fze4h said:
3waycross":3s7fze4h said:
Can someone explain what this has to do with political satire?
I guess it was kind of unusual the way the piece was written. I made a few comments that seemed to draw some fire, I've just been trying to explain what I wrote . I read the piece and find it very clever.
I really didn't think I said anything contoversial, just a few simple observations .

Larry

They're both very volitile subjects. Especially at this point in time. Larry, there's a lot on the line right now and people are very apprehensive. As much as I like to argue, I have been tryin to keep my mouth shut about both subjects. Besides neither one are as much fun as pickin on TMB. Of course that has suddenly become downright dangerous for me. Nuff Said :nod: :cowboy:

Agreed, have good night :tiphat: .

Larry

Well if "Jesus wept", don't you think he probably also laughed at other times? At the wedding feast when he turned water into wine, don't you imagine there was a lot of laughter and humor in that setting? I mean it was a wedding and it was a feast.

I just can't imagine God not having the same senses he gave us...Now if you want to sit in church and look like you were baptised in pickle juice then enjoy it. We don't have "Holy Humor Day" but I won't condemn those that do. But every mass IS a celebration. ;-)

TexasBred":wo998sws said:
Well if "Jesus wept", don't you think he probably also laughed at other times? At the wedding feast when he turned water into wine, don't you imagine there was a lot of laughter and humor in that setting? I mean it was a wedding and it was a feast.

I just can't imagine God not having the same senses he gave us...Now if you want to sit in church and look like you were baptised in pickle juice then enjoy it. We don't have "Holy Humor Day" but I won't condemn those that do. But every mass IS a celebration. ;-)

Thanks TB at least someone has the good sense to say something positive. I for one appreciate it.

Besides if anyone doesn't think God has a sense of humor , take a look at some of his creations. I will not name names , you know who you are.

Oh, I don't know about nothing in the Bible not being humorous. I think there is a passage somewhere describing a hockey game at the Leper colony. Seems they had to stop the game during the first period. There was a face off in the corner.

OH OK. Lighten up a little!

Earl Thigpen":1v2ucffa said:
Oh, I don't know about nothing in the Bible not being humorous. I think there is a passage somewhere describing a hockey game at the Leper colony. Seems they had to stop the game during the first period. There was a face off in the corner.

OH OK. Lighten up a little!

roflmao........Earl, you're killin' me :lol: :lol:

Latest posts