Military Training

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
John McCain on Face The Nation this morning.
"We are killing more of our soldiers in training than our enemies are in combat."
"Accident after accident during training, we owe it to our soldiers to improve our training methods."

Training accidents happen when you have gigantic force constantly in training.

I really think braintumor McCain is upset we aint actually losing more in combat...since he has never seen a conflict or opportunity for confIict he didnt like.

Mcains bronfan(bootlegging/talmud mafia) connection is and has been troubling from the time he got into politics.

One of the guys at work, son, was going thru some very tough training. They basically drown you. Multiple kids have to be brought back thru CPR daily. There have been several deaths.

I believe in trying to be as realistic as possible but not to that point.

I have never experienced any military training but have several friends who have. They re-wire your brain. Some if the methods are questionable IMO. I would say the government has our soldiers' best interests at heart but seeing how they treat our veterans... I fear that is not the case.

Personally I feel that most of the training accidents are caused by poor maintenance of equipment. Seems the gov has to relearn lessons every once in a while. In the mid-60s the Navy came out with a program they experimented with that there would be o preventative maintenance only remedial. After 2 years the ships they tried it on were scrapped because they couldn;t fix everything that kept breaking down. Believe it or not, a lot of the crew hated not doing preventative, seemed stupid to them. They also felt they spent more time repairing then then would have spent on PM and repairing th few things that would go wrong under normal wear and tear with PM.