Milam Cattle Company Limousin Bull & Female Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Cattleman200

Reaction score
I will be attending and consulting on the Milam sale Sat. March 13, 2010 12:30 CST at the farm in Olmstead ,Ky. The offering will include 74 head of registered Limousin and Lim-Flex cattle in the form of 26 Bulls, 7 Fall bred Heifers, 10 Spring Bred Cows, 17 Show Heifer Prospects and/or Replacement heifers and 7 Cow/Calf Pairs. Guest consigners will be Etherton Farms from Dawson, IL. A catalog can be viewed at http://rrmktg.com/pdf/Milam%20Cattle%20Co.pdf . If I can be of assistance to anyone please contact me from the sale day phones in the catalog. Thanks, Bill

Circle H Ranch
www.chrlimousin.com

I heard that he had some 5 month bred heifers sell for $800. Sure wish I would have gone to the sale.

They might have in the sale they had last Saturday but not in the one I posted here about last March. I am not sure what they brought last Sat. as I was in Mississippi at the other sale posted on here.

Circle H Ranch

it was this past sat. My neighbor went, and was telling me about it. Could have been some on consignment. Chris has some really nice stuff, so I was surprised to hear it.

Yes Chris has good cattle but rarely will you go to any sale without seeing a soft spot somewhere during the sale. I dont know if people just are not paying attention or if they dont care but it almost always happens that way.

Circle H Ranch