MikeC, Flaboy, Crowder, BB, WP, and others exposed

Help Support CattleToday:

OK I conceede. :( You guys have made me sufficently ill at this point. Just a couple of quick points.

1. I am a woman you morons. Only a bunch of 8th grade boys would think you guys are funny!

2. Vomit will not help what ails flaboy.

3. I'm not coming to FL to help you bale hay unless you come here and help shovel manure out of the barn. (refer to #2 This may cure what ails you ;-) )

Have a great day!

MM

hay Mikie :heart:

Are you boys going to put on a show this weekend?
I sure could use the exta cash!

Oh... and by the way, I sure could use some loving :heart: :heart: :heart: oxoxoxoxox

MistyMorning":27r6d3ny said:
OK I conceede. :( You guys have made me sufficently ill at this point. Just a couple of quick points.

1. I am a woman you morons. Only a bunch of 8th grade boys would think you guys are funny!

2. Vomit will not help what ails flaboy.

3. I'm not coming to FL to help you bale hay unless you come here and help shovel manure out of the barn. (refer to #2 This may cure what ails you ;-) )

Have a great day!

MM

You give us WAY TOO MUCH credit. We were only hoping to entertain the 6th graders.

And exactly what do you mean by #2?

Can't you just wait till winter break it up and haul out the chunks? :lol:

show steer up":1hdd4riq said:

Oh... and by the way, I sure could use some loving :heart: :heart: :heart: oxoxoxoxox

Careful Mike, remember she chases mooners!

Cabo":rf1za6vu said:
show steer up":rf1za6vu said:

How do you think we met? :shock:
I caught him, I think he let me catch him. ;-)
It was love at the first full moon :D :heart: :D

show steer up":1pqa8fqj said:
Cabo":1pqa8fqj said:
show steer up":1pqa8fqj said:

Wasn't Mike the P.E. Teacher that assaulted your car at the school? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Crowderfarms":1szmpzfl said:
show steer up":1szmpzfl said:
Cabo":1szmpzfl said:
show steer up":1szmpzfl said:

Wasn't Mike the P.E. Teacher that assaulted your car at the school? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I thunked is was the principal?
I gotta get out more. :oops:

warpaint":3ja0xovk said:
Crowderfarms":3ja0xovk said:
show steer up":3ja0xovk said:
Cabo":3ja0xovk said:
show steer up":3ja0xovk said:

I thunked is was the principal?
I gotta get out more. :oops:

Hay Crow and Pain boys
slap your hand, wronge thread! :p

Dang it fellers! I been in county lock up since our last gig! Just got out this morning, only reason the judge let me out was because his wife was at the show! Seems as though WE are going to have to pay a portion of the damages our "Fans" caused down there Saturday night. I told you all not to do that big finale! Drove 'em wild.

Bullbuyer":jkosduql said:
Dang it fellers! I been in county lock up since our last gig! Just got out this morning, only reason the judge let me out was because his wife was at the show! Seems as though WE are going to have to pay a portion of the damages our "Fans" caused down there Saturday night. I told you all not to do that big finale! Drove 'em wild.

Boy, and just in time for this weekends shindig. We wondered where you disappeared to. We went to look for our pants amongst the debris and you were no where to be seen. We would have been caught too I guess if it hadn't been for the deputies slipping in all that puddin on the floor. :shock:

That dang puddin' has got to go - I would've made it out too if I went slippin' and slidin' all over the place.
Mike - have you got any ideas as to what we can replace the pudding with? I'd ask these other yahoos but it's hard to tell what sort of answer we'd get.

Bullbuyer":22mwql3a said:
That dang puddin' has got to go - I would've made it out too if I went slippin' and slidin' all over the place.
Mike - have you got any ideas as to what we can replace the pudding with? I'd ask these other yahoos but it's hard to tell what sort of answer we'd get.

If we could get everyone to save and freeze some nice clean cow Placenta's from the farm, they might add a nice color to the wrestling pit.

Might be hard to keep some of the other guys out of it though..........they get awful homesick on the road! :D

Either that or some creosote to preserve those "Woody's"?

MikeC":ee243kqr said:
If we could get everyone to save and freeze some nice clean cow Placenta's from the farm, they might add a nice color to the wrestling pit.

Might be hard to keep some of the other guys out of it though..........they get awful homesick on the road! :D

Either that or some creosote to preserve those "Woody's"?

I think I might be able to help you "boys" out here. I just finished cleaning out two chest freezers in anticipation of a successful fall hunting season :roll: Just a couple of things you might be able to use:

One whitetail deer hide (might be used to cover areas someone is sensitive about)

One pheasant tail and one duck with feathers on (I'm assuming these were to train our hounds with, but you could use them to jazz things up a bit)

Six muskrats (these have been skinned and stretched. again something to cover sensitive areas)

Something from the nether regions of a beaver. (I assume its used for trapping more beaver. Do what you want with this)

One, not a set, of the insides of a bulls testicles (Once again do with this what ever you see as appropriate.)

Two popsicles (kinda slimmy looking, might just be what you are looking for.)

Let me know where to send this stuff for your "show"

Have a great day!

MM

chrisy":kcks94tk said:
show steer up":kcks94tk said:

jello????????????

Ya.... it's the fun snack :D

Just think of it, we can make jell-o jigglers with mellon punch. We can play, eat and get loaded all at the same time. :lol:

Jell-o= gelatin dessert, fat fee and sugar loaded, yum yum. :)
http://www.jell-o.com

We can use all of Misty's toys and Mikies creosote. This pary could last forever :D :D :eek: :eek: :D :D

What do you think Mikie :heart:

show steer up":5al7e95l said:
chrisy":5al7e95l said:
show steer up":5al7e95l said:

jello????????????

Ya.... it's the fun snack :D

Just think of it, we can make jell-o jigglers with mellon punch. We can play, eat and get loaded all at the same time. :lol:

Jell-o= gelatin dessert, fat fee and sugar loaded, yum yum. :)
http://www.jell-o.com

We can use all of Misty's toys and Mikies creosote. This pary could last forever :D :D :eek: :eek: :D :D

What do you think Mikie :heart:

Auh! JELLY....that would be the best thing for it on the floor, I don't like it, the texture in the mouth and tasteless. to artificial.

Latest posts