Michelle Obama Featured in PETA Anti-Fur Ad

Help Support CattleToday:

PETA did not ask the White House for permission,nor Mrs Obama. The reason given was that they knew she would say no to them.
PETA hates animals. They put down every one they get their hands on. All they want to do is get in the limelight.

peg4x4":3s17wfda said:
PETA did not ask the White House for permission,nor Mrs Obama. The reason given was that they knew she would say no to them.
PETA hates animals. They put down every one they get their hands on. All they want to do is get in the limelight.

And, from what I've read, the White House and Mrs. Obama are not happy about it.

And, Peg, you are right...PETA craves the limelight. They are more into power and glory than what's real.

Alice

peg4x4":3jbw51sr said:
There is a "wink and a nod' there. The first lady doesn't officially endorse the loons at PETA. But Michele will make a perfunctory statement that she doesn't approve of using her name for this cause and let the whole legal case drop.

peg4x4":3jbw51sr said:

I hope the first lady ignores this issue. If she fights, PETA just gets more publicity.

Here in Manitoba (Canada) we have a little girl competeing in the olympics (biathalon) She's sponsored by the manitoba trappers association ---every trapper donates one pelt to her----- I think thats fantastic we have had all kinds of harrassement from peta and europe over our fur trade ----she's got balls and I intend to send a donation

On Another note ---I read that miss newfoundland and labrador poised in a seal skin coat and pete change the photograph to look like she was covered in blood and guts

Carlos D.":141ot4n1 said:
Here in Manitoba (Canada) we have a little girl competeing in the olympics (biathalon) She's sponsored by the manitoba trappers association ---every trapper donates one pelt to her----- I think thats fantastic we have had all kinds of harrassement from peta and europe over our fur trade ----she's got balls and I intend to send a donation

On Another note ---I read that miss newfoundland and labrador poised in a seal skin coat and pete change the photograph to look like she was covered in blood and guts

That just ain't right, Carlos...

Alice