Michael Jackson

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
What a shock, woke up to the news this morning and saw Michael Jackson has died, at only 50. I know some of the things that were going around about him were bad, but there is no getting away from it he was a good singer.

chrisy":18854t73 said:
What a shock, woke up to the news this morning and saw Michael Jackson has died, at only 50. I know some of the things that were going around about him were bad, but there is no getting away from it he was a good singer.
What world do you live in and who cares if he died it doesn't affect my life one bit actually when I heard it I thought finally the lil freak is gone

Angus Cowman":1xn9rw2k said:
chrisy":1xn9rw2k said:
What world do you live in and who cares if he died it doesn't affect my life one bit actually when I heard it I thought finally the lil freak is gone
I live in the real World, and it doesn't affect my life either, but freak or not IMO I feel he was a good singer and a lot of what was said was just hangers on after his money. As if true he would have died inside a jail cell.

When his accusers took the money rather than have him convicted,I knew it was a put up job. There isn't enough money in the world to protect anyone that hurts MY child..

alacattleman":3skwov9l said:
http://www.whnt.com/news/sns-ap-us--fathersdaybeating,0,4417552.story this concerns me more
I agree with you AC this is more serious, and it needs a thread of it's own....these are the most heinous crimes of all. And If Michael was supposed to have done these, why did the parents of these kids keep sending them to his ranch and never complain to the police?, as no-one would be standing if they done that to my kids and I don't care who they were. and to be charged twice and found innocent both times must put doubts in to anyone's head as to if it was true, and you can't say it was because of who he was, as many famous people have been put into jail.

chrisy":3cte9he1 said:
alacattleman":3cte9he1 said:
http://www.whnt.com/news/sns-ap-us--fathersdaybeating,0,4417552.story this concerns me more
I agree with you AC this is more serious, and it needs a thread of it's own....these are the most heinous crimes of all. And If Michael was supposed to have done these, why did the parents of these kids keep sending them to his ranch and never complain to the police?, as no-one would be standing if they done that to my kids and I don't care who they were. and to be charged twice and found innocent both times must put doubts in to anyone's head as to if it was true, and you can't say it was because of who he was, as many famous people have been put into jail.
well my threads dont get much traffic, so i piggybacked on someone that would

A sad case, So much talent and a great start. Good looking young man. Then huge problems. He truly turned into a freak. The media is sure finding the good things to say about him now. I'm sure it was his money and connections that kept him from jail.
For me, never cared a bit for his music, apparently about 12% of all Americans bought his recordings. :shock: Doesn't seem like Baby Boomers stuff? must be the later generations.

mnmtranching":2mmeso9g said:
A sad case, So much talent and a great start. Good looking young man. Then huge problems. He truly turned into a freak. The media is sure finding the good things to say about him now. I'm sure it was his money and connections that kept him from jail.
For me, never cared a bit for his music, apparently about 12% of all Americans bought his recordings. :shock: Doesn't seem like Baby Boomers stuff? must be the later generations.
yeah me neither, why would any one listen too that when you got waylon,merle, george

Just because he didn't go to jail, it doesn't mean he didn't do it. OJ got off, and he had gloves and DNA and everything point to him.

As for some parents I've seen, some would settle for money. Some people are just lousy parents(lousy human beings more like). Although if the lawyer new they couldn't win based on evidence(not truth), then they might have decided to go that way instead of getting nothing at all. Remember if Michael was completely innocent, he would have held out instead of trying to end it with huge sums of money.

Either way, I never thought he was a good singer, but it doesn't really affect me one way or another. I just think it's sad when talent ( and basically his whole life) was wasted.

mnmtranching":1c3dj4p6 said:

I hated his singing, his dancing, his appearance and just about everythign esle about him, BUT, I do wish I could have learned to "moon walk". :lol2: :lol2:

Michael's body will get freezed. His body, although going through a careful autopsy, will be frozen, so when our technology begins to be advanced enough, we can enjoy his music again. He will be back with us but he won't be owning the rights to the Beatles music any longer.

alacattleman":3m4vkysp said:
chrisy":3m4vkysp said:
alacattleman":3m4vkysp said:
well my threads dont get much traffic, so i piggybacked on someone that would
Ah! AC...don't put yourself down you write a good thread... :nod: :pretty: and your :welcome: anytime, to piggyback.
It's getting a bit sick here, as the English seem to have a weird sense of humour the jokes are coming out thick and fast, it only takes about 2 minutes and there, there on your e-mails, phone texts and MSN. sad.

Word on the street is a shot of demorol is the culprit. Someone can go to prison. Let's see if they can find the doctor.

Police towed doctor's Beemer. Can't find doctor.

TexasBred":32x8l9h3 said:
mnmtranching":32x8l9h3 said:

I hated his singing, his dancing, his appearance and just about everythign esle about him, BUT, I do wish I could have learned to "moon walk". :lol2: :lol2:
dont give me that, i heard you was seen holding a candle outside his home lastnight
:cowboy:

Besides the 50/50 deal with Sony on the Beatles and other stars, Michael Jackson supposedly has about 100 recorded songs stashed away.

With Michael, it is easy to find the moment when his career peaked. He was about to sell an unheard of 40 million albums and invent dance moves all his own.
1983, network tv for the Motown 25th Anniversary celebration. I remember sitting up straight in my chair.
It's awfully sad to me that the psychosis got the best of the talent.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8VASYhabHkM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8VASYhabHkM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Edit to add: The moon walk is at 3:46.

Latest posts