MIA

Help Support CattleToday:

And what about Horticulturalcattlemanfromlouisiana? That guy was an expert on hedge trimmers and leaf blowers.

ga. prime":22vcsmhx said:
And what about Horticulturalcattlemanfromlouisiana? That guy was an expert on hedge trimmers and leaf blowers.
from the looks of his user name, he musta been a expert speller

3waycross":111qsqv6 said:
TexasBred":111qsqv6 said:
Haven't seen "MNMRanching" in ages either.

I think he got PO'd and quit. I tried to leave him a PM he did not ever pick it up.

I tried to talk him out of leaving but couldn't sell him on the idea. HS hit the nail on the head on this one. Sure will miss those pics of the hunting trips.

Jogeephus":1bybz8k0 said:
3waycross":1bybz8k0 said:
TexasBred":1bybz8k0 said:
Haven't seen "MNMRanching" in ages either.

I think he got PO'd and quit. I tried to leave him a PM he did not ever pick it up.

I tried to talk him out of leaving but couldn't sell him on the idea. HS hit the nail on the head on this one. Sure will miss those pics of the hunting trips.

I could be wrong....it seems to me there should be 1,000 members accessing this site at any one time here, including the internet bots. Most I see is less than 50. The high is a little higher than 50. I am not sure what the issues are, but it appears to me there are higher priorities than site growth and revenue.

AngusLimoX":1wcoyc77 said:
Jogeephus":1wcoyc77 said:
Sure will miss those pics of the hunting trips.

Some of the best pics and stories I've read. Interesting perspective on cattle as well.
Hope he reconsiders at some point.

He's a moderator over at MuleyMadness. Good place to go if you want to share some hunting stories and see some beautiful pictures. He'll be missed for sure. I just wish he'd made a decision about hiring me as his gun toter before he bugged out of here.

HerefordSire":1odh1j83 said:
My guess is he ran out of patience with the irratic thread locking.

Irratic is a very good term for it. This place is also like the Bermuda Triangle. It seems that if your politics don't lean waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to the left, your posts have a tendancy to vanish.

To be a such a non-political place, it sure can be political. :dunce:

Latest posts