MIA

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm here! I changed jobs. I'm a librarian at the high school now. Been busy training and stuff, working late, because we are a community library as well as a school library. We stay open until six in the evenings and I've been working extra hours. Computer has gone bad at home and I won't be able to afford to get another one until after I get an income tax refund.

A little bird told me that Curtis was a'looking for me.

alacattleman":2o5kk7sd said:
glad your back,, maybe you can help with the fly problem we been having :cowboy:

I don't know that I'm qualified, but I'll take a look at 'er.

While we're on the subject of Megan Mullally, did anybody see her on the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" channel during Christmas? That was nutzo. Sung to the tune of "Turn the Beat Around".

I was thinking about this thread the last couple of days. Ct has become really boring and alot of interesting people do not post anymore or hardly at all. Maybe it is time to move on. I guess I just might have to do some real work more often and play a game or watch TV when I go out for my midnight check and have to wait for that calf to pop out ,than what I have been used to doing the last 3 years during winter calving.

hillsdown":2kjmh9tf said:
I was thinking about this thread the last couple of days. Ct has become really boring and alot of interesting people do not post anymore or hardly at all. Maybe it is time to move on. I guess I just might have to do some real work more often and play a game or watch TV when I go out for my midnight check and have to wait for that calf to pop out ,than what I have been used to doing the last 3 years during winter calving.

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

hillsdown":2zdxjq18 said:
I was thinking about this thread the last couple of days. Ct has become really boring and alot of interesting people do not post anymore or hardly at all.

Pretty much sums it up. Let's not step on any toes with anything that is not left-wing positive. :dunce:

I don't think this place is much different than it was when I joined four years ago. There is just as much fun, love, hate, BS, ignorance and knowledge now as there was then. A lot of it just coming from different people, that's all. People come and people go. Sometimes that's good and sometimes not, but the beat goes on. Sometimes we have a tendency to long for the "good old days" so much that we miss the good things right in front of us in the here and now.

VanC":31vs2scv said:
I don't think this place is much different than it was when I joined four years ago. There is just as much fun, love, hate, BS, ignorance and knowledge now as there was then. A lot of it just coming from different people, that's all. People come and people go. Sometimes that's good and sometimes not, but the beat goes on. Sometimes we have a tendency to long for the "good old days" so much that we miss the good things right in front of us in the here and now.

Maybe so Van, but I think alot of the new posters are the same ones still on here just using new names.

Alot of regulars are really tired of posters using 3 or 4 ,5,6,20 different identities at once........