Mexico's flag above the Stars & Stripes (video)

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":2ve4hufb said:
Unless you are A Native American, your ancestors were illegal immigrants.
:clap: :clap: Thats right 3waycross..........So everyone hand me over all your property :D Thanks for taking good care of my stock, and if your nice..................I'll give you pics of our progress every year :clap: :clap: :D

show steer up":38noi3j4 said:
3waycross":38noi3j4 said:
Unless you are A Native American, your ancestors were illegal immigrants.
:clap: :clap: Thats right 3waycross..........So everyone hand me over all your property :D Thanks for taking good care of my stock, and if your nice..................I'll give you pics of our progress every year :clap: :clap: :D

I didn't write that. The Tenessee Masterbaiter did. You can always see if maybe he wants to hand over his property. I think I'll keep mine a little longer. :cowboy:

3waycross":1owvttw9 said:
I didn't write that.

Oh ya, it does not matter...........someone in your family did somthing bad to my family. :shock:

So do the right thing and hand over the goods, youll feel better in the morning....trust me :cboy:
I know I will :D

show steer up":3eb0sjx8 said:
3waycross":3eb0sjx8 said:
I didn't write that.

Oh ya, it does not matter...........someone in your family did somthing bad to my family. :shock:

So do the right thing and hand over the goods, youll feel better in the morning....trust me :cboy:

Now that's funny!!

I am guessing by your post that you a Native American, if that's the case you should know that my family came here after 1890 long after your family was robbed of their land by a superior force. And don't even bother with the Colombus issue. The smart money says he was Spanish not Italian. :cowboy:

The only bad thing I have ever done to any native americans is to gamble with the Yazzi(Ute) brothers a little in college and take some of their spending money. Hope you will forgive me for that, but they were good guys and lousy card players. Oh one other thing I also broke a Lakota girls heart about the same time. Still regret that one. :oops:

show steer up":1yzteybn said:
3waycross":1yzteybn said:
I didn't write that.

heard a afro american say instead of reparations "money" he wanted the land.....fine he can have it. for just a few minute's before he turns it back over to the indians.... :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":28vi5tdw said:
heard a afro american say instead of reparations "money" he wanted the land.....fine he can have it. for just a few minute's before he turns it back over to the indians....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Papa once told us that he tried to get on a bus and they let the white people on first, made the black people go to the back of the bus and did not let him on :shock:
They called him dirty, spat on him.................even the black people treated him like dirt.
When papa got old enough he joined the Navy, became heavyweight boxing champion and kicked all their butts :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That was good enough pay back for him so it's good enough payback for me :D

Ya know, my papa told us a lot of stories about how bad he was treated and my pa got a lot of the backlash too. It makes my heart sad that they had to endure all the pain, but It made me who I am today and the only people that are owed anything would be them.

But.................because CT people love to help...................I say GIVE IT UP!...........please :D :D

my grandmaw was half cherokee. she was ashamed of the fact then, now you let someone find out they got a fraction on indian blood its all over, they buy head gear loin cloths and speak hollywood indian. funny sight to see those bleached out pot gutted middle aged warriors, at special events :p

ALACOWMAN":2melm15g said:
my grandmaw was half cherokee. she was ashamed of the fact then, now you let someone find out they got a fraction on indian blood its all over, they buy head gear loin cloths and speak hollywood indian. funny sight to see those bleached out pot gutted middle aged warriors, at special events :p
My Grandma was full Cherokee.I laugh at all the folks out there bragging about bein' of Indian descent.Someone told me years ago I should apply for free Gov't. money on account of my heritage.... I told them I was brought into this world to make my own way, and I'd sure like to keep it that way.

Crowderfarms":5fndc34e said:
ALACOWMAN":5fndc34e said:
My Grandma was full Cherokee.I laugh at all the folks out there bragging about bein' of Indian descent.Someone told me years ago I should apply for free Gov't. money on account of my heritage.... I told them I was brought into this world to make my own way, and I'd sure like to keep it that way.
same thing with my uncle awhile back he was bragging he got a letter in the mail stating he quailfied to live on the nation. i told go ahead and get you a mess of that, let me know how it turns out :p

crowder i found out something awhile back, might make you love gen. jackson even more. while diggin around, general john coffee who had a plantation near here. was under jackson, jackson deeded him the 3000 acres of land to help drive the indians west on the trail of tears. :(

My Mother was born Dec. 12,1906 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Her Father was a full blooded Cherokee Indian. She married at age 14, her Father gave her a milk cow for a wedding present. Both her parents died before I was born. Maybe thats why I love cows. I never ask for any free money. Is it really there? Tom :cboy:

ALACOWMAN":1pakivl5 said:
crowder i found out something awhile back, might make you love gen. jackson even more. while diggin around, general john coffee who had a plantation near here. was under jackson, jackson deeded him the 3000 acres of land to help drive the indians west on the trail of tears. :(
Ol' Andrew was a real fine hero wasn't he? I'm sure he got a wing seat in Hades for what he did...Some of the greatest statesmen of this Country were villains and murderers.

WOW....how did we get from talking about the Stars and Stripes and Mexican flag to Native Americans? how diverse can a thread get.
EmoticonIndianChief.gif

I had a Great Uncle come out as a free man, and my Great grandfather was sent out as a punnishment a convict, he joined the Confederate army, got wounded, they sent him back to England because of his wounds, and as he arrived back into Britain 3 weeks early they took him to the gallows and hung him. What bad luck.

chrisy":7up0j7c7 said:
WOW....how did we get from talking about the Stars and Stripes and Mexican flag to Native Americans? how diverse can a thread get.
EmoticonIndianChief.gif

I had a Great Uncle come out as a free man, and my Great grandfather was sent out as a punnishment a convict, he joined the Confederate army, got wounded, they sent him back to England because of his wounds, and as he arrived back into Britain 3 weeks early they took him to the gallows and hung him. What bad luck.

Whoa Chris...times were harsh back then...

Alice

ALACOWMAN":2r9t2uf5 said:

:lol: :lol: I work with a guy that was adobted. He had no idea what his background was. He looks caucasion and has light colored hair. Anyway, he traced down his parents and found out he is 1/8 indian. Now he wears a feather earing and is part of a group lobbying the TX legislature to formerly recognize his tribe. :lol2: One day he his just a regular white guy. The next he his an indian with a political agenda.

Walt

Txwalt":1ywj3rvd said:
ALACOWMAN":1ywj3rvd said:

:lol: :lol: I work with a guy that was adobted. He had no idea what his background was. He looks caucasion and has light colored hair. Anyway, he traced down his parents and found out he is 1/8 indian. Now he wears a feather earing and is part of a group lobbying the TX legislature to formerly recognize his tribe. :lol2: One day he his just a regular white guy. The next he his an indian with a political agenda.

Walt
try going trough life with brown eyes dark side burns. and {blonde hair that i got from my dad} people always accused me of dying it :( trust me if i were gonna die it..it would'nt be blonde ;-)

ALACOWMAN":2t1vijht said:
ry going trough life with brown eyes dark side burns. and {blonde hair that i got from my dad} people always accused me of dying it trust me if i were gonna die it..it would'nt be blonde
Try sandy med. blonde, then you can be on both sides of the fence. :D

show steer up":32l9ka1v said:
ALACOWMAN":32l9ka1v said:
ry going trough life with brown eyes dark side burns. and {blonde hair that i got from my dad} people always accused me of dying it trust me if i were gonna die it..it would'nt be blonde
Try sandy med. blonde, then you can be on both sides of the fence. :D
my first wife is of irish decent, the sun is her worst enemy when we would go to the beach she had to be greased down like a hog :lol:

Latest posts