Mexico's flag above the Stars & Stripes (video)

Help Support CattleToday:

Got sent that video last fall.
Crowder how much do you need?

Gotta admire that vet. Someone shake his hand, slap him on his back and give him a great big kiss.

It's good to see somebody that's man enough to do what needs to be done . I'm sure that's just a warning of what's to come .

Larry

dont think that would happen like that in mexico. alot of whats happening in america is our fault.

Slow down some. There aint no "Our" fault. I refuse to be included in any conspiracy called "our". Maybe it's the fault of the lazy assed non deserving welfare and disability swindling takers of society, ie: people that wont get out the door and work that may have left a defecit in the employable Public.I for one refuse to be included in the hoodlums that let alien vermin into this great Country to self destruct from within, and furthermore refuse to do anything about it all happening.

P.S.
I have no problem with anyone immigrating to the U.S. thru proper citizenship channels.

Crowderfarms":zdzxpod5 said:
I have no problem with anyone immigrating to the U.S. thru proper citizenship channels.

Bottom line, darlin'....thank you.

Alice

in other places of the world idont think anyone would even try to fly a flag over that countries flag. what would they do? it was being flown before the vet came. maybe he had it filmed. im just saying i am letting people run over america. i am letting them tell me i have to do stuff here no other country does. i dont know how it got this way, i dont know how to fix it. i go to get my nails done, the people are sweeties but speak vietnamese. mexicans come in they speak spanish. this is usa i feel like the foriener. love them but speak english. when i was little my parents made us say it right or to bad

You need to see it over here, I went to our local market, and I can't say how many different languages I heard, but very little of it was English, there is one part of London not far from where I live where it is spot the English man and it's Oh! it's ME. I have seen Indian, Russian, Polish, Slovacian and Jamacan flags flown without a Jack in sight. No one seems to take a blind bit of notice about it now, as what can you do, if you say anything they play the racist card against you and you are in the wrong. So while they can, they will run all over you. Gone are the days when America was America and Great Britain was Great. need I say more.

chrisy":1pddu1vr said:
Gone are the days when America was America and Great Britain was Great. need I say more.

Please don't have that attitude. We must not give up. There is hope. I have a hard time understanding how everybody I associate with is appaled at things like this, but it happens.

Whoa there Chrisy. Now this can't be coming from a citizen of Great Britian. The same country that stood up and thumbed their nose at hitler! With stood the blitz against London. Had seamen out in the oceans capturing U-Boats to get the crytograph machines.

Let's stop and look at both countries. Both are great. The biggest problem is there are too many loud mouth whiners. All you ever hear are the whiners. I won't start naming them the list is too long.
We all need to start doing what that vet did. Stand up and make your voice heard. Yes I call, write and e-mail my represenatives.
If we all sit back and do nothing we have nothing to complain about.

Chrisy hang your Union Jack with pride and thumb your nose at the other flags hanging on your street. :tiphat:

I luv herfrds":er1b1q9r said:
Whoa there Chrisy. Now this can't be coming from a citizen of Great Britian. The same country that stood up and thumbed their nose at hitler! With stood the blitz against London. Had seamen out in the oceans capturing U-Boats to get the crytograph machines.

Let's stop and look at both countries. Both are great. The biggest problem is there are too many loud mouth whiners. All you ever hear are the whiners. I won't start naming them the list is too long.
We all need to start doing what that vet did. Stand up and make your voice heard. Yes I call, write and e-mail my represenatives.
If we all sit back and do nothing we have nothing to complain about.

Chrisy hang your Union Jack with pride and thumb your nose at the other flags hanging on your street. :tiphat:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Listen up Chrisy!!! There is hope!

I have hope and fly the Jack and the Stars and Stripes high together side by side, on the pole. And one finger the others, but I am one in a very few that do, we need a revolution to say enough is enough, we want our Country back, where we are the majority. and have the last say.
Britain has just awarded 9 terrorists families, 2.9million pounds for wrongful torture by British Troops, could you see Iraq doing that for our Soldiers families, this is what annoys me so much. sorry I have ranted twice now hope I don't get this thread locked.

chrisy":1y36uv8s said:
I have hope and fly the Jack and the Stars and Stripes high together side by side, on the pole. And one finger the others, but I am one in a very few that do, we need a revolution to say enough is enough, we want our Country back, where we are the majority. and have the last say.
Britain has just awarded 9 terrorists families, 2.9million pounds for wrongful torture by British Troops, could you see Iraq doing that for our Soldiers families, this is what annoys me so much. sorry I have ranted twice now hope I don't get this thread locked.

Chrisy, no need to apologize for being fed up with this stupidity. You're no different than MOST of us here. Everybody is sick and tired of losing their national identity to illegal immigrants. Truth be told you folks are in greater danger than us, with the higher incidence of Muslims coming into England. Our problem is much more specfic to one country and, like it or not we're stuck with them. The good news is most of the Mexicans are not advocating the death of America, they are just trying, succesfully I might add, to out reproduce us.

Chris,

I understand where you are coming from. Your country has needed to tighten up their laws concerning foreign nationals for a long, long time. I remember when I first visited London about 23 years ago and watched a large group of foreign nationals protest, with placards and chanting and marching...the whole nine yards. I think it was maybe Pakastanis, but I'm not certain. I also don't remember what they were protesting, but I remember thinking, "the Gall!"

Before seeing this protest, the only other protests I'd ever observed or knew anything about were the Viet Nam War protests in this country, and I knew the Pakastani's, or whoever they were, couldn't possibly be protesting that, and I don't think it had anything to do with Britian's military presence in their country, whatever country it was.

Four years ago I was again in London, and while Van worked, I went sightseeing, which involved a lot of walking. Again, I came upon foreign nationals protesting. In the 9 days were were there, I witnessed about half a dozen foreign national protests...all from different countries. That's just plain crazy. I think my good will would also be wearing a mite thin...

Alice

i dont know where but i know,
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. [winston churchill]

[

Chrisy, no need to apologize for being fed up with this stupidity. You're no different than MOST of us here. Everybody is sick and tired of losing their national identity to illegal immigrants. Truth be told you folks are in greater danger than us, with the higher incidence of Muslims coming into England. Our problem is much more specfic to one country and, like it or not we're stuck with them. The good news is most of the Mexicans are not advocating the death of America, they are just trying, succesfully I might add, to out reproduce us.[/quote]

Unless you are A Native American, your ancestors were illegal immigrants. :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Do you think they evolved here you dumba$$. Conventional wisdom says they arrrived over a land bridge from what is modern day Russia. So you think we should give the whole Continent back to the Russians.

For the record my grandparents came here as "Legal" immigrants under the existing laws of the country at the time they arrived. You know darned good and well what illegal immigration means. You are just a shyt stirrer,and like to make trouble every chance you get. Al I ever see here from you is self promotion and critisizing others. The last original thought you had died of lonliness. Why don't you try finding something constructive or uplifting to say for a change, instead of constantly picking fights with others.