Mexico

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jogeephus":q74s9yzb said:
Why? To have them arrested for killing drug dealers invading the country like what happened to the two border patrol guards. I was glad to see that Bush pardoned them but I still wonder why they weren't let out immediately. Must be more to the story than I know.

I reserve the right to be completely wrong on this one but it was my understanding they weren't punished for offing some scummy low life drug dealer(s) but for covering up the incident and lying about it.

We need more predator drones over the Rio Grande, locked and loaded. I can't believe we are allowing ourselves to be pushed around by drug dealers.

Bush didn't pardon them. He commuted their sentences because he thought they were too long. They're still convicted murders.

They didn't murder anybody. The drug dealer was not killed he was shot in the buttocks. He was patched up and released back into Mexico. He was caught twice more smuggling cocaine across the border. He is in jail now for the latest smuggling offense. The officers in question were jailed for trying to cover up some of the details about the shooting and picking up their spent brass (alteration of a crime scene). They would have been better off to kill the drug smuggler.

Wewild":1ip5eb0q said:
Caustic Burno":1ip5eb0q said:
We have lost our compass and bearing of being a compassonate people taking care of business and being accountable for our own actions.

Good post.

No $hit. It didn't happen yesterday. We have been going down hill for a while.

Rome was like that.

Speaking of Rome....

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero, 106 to 43 B.C.

Sound familiar?

skyline":23jjhv6h said:
Speaking of Rome....

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero, 106 to 43 B.C.

Sound familiar?

Thank you.

History is domed to repeat itself. You can see it every time a new person fills a job created by a promotion of another.

In the beginning, in between and in the end of a society, it seems some folks are trying to scratch out a living instead of the before mentioned officialdom. They will find a way to survive and some will die trying. Survival as the motive seems to make folks seem to set the bar higher for the rest to see.

It is the way life has always been and it ain't always purty.

Recall that Rome elected their officials as well. I think we started off on the right foot.

HOSS":14ai5wgp said:
They didn't murder anybody. The drug dealer was not killed he was shot in the buttocks. He was patched up and released back into Mexico. He was caught twice more smuggling cocaine across the border. He is in jail now for the latest smuggling offense. The officers in question were jailed for trying to cover up some of the details about the shooting and picking up their spent brass (alteration of a crime scene). They would have been better off to kill the drug smuggler.

Thanks for the clarification. I still don't understand why they did this? But I think you are right. Everyone would have been better off had the scum be offed.

Wewild":3k68nkko said:
skyline":3k68nkko said:
Speaking of Rome....

Sound familiar?

Thank you.

History is domed to repeat itself. You can see it every time a new person fills a job created by a promotion of another.

In the beginning, in between and in the end of a society, it seems some folks are trying to scratch out a living instead of the before mentioned officialdom. They will find a way to survive and some will die trying. Survival as the motive seems to make folks seem to set the bar higher for the rest to see.

It is the way life has always been and it ain't always purty.

Recall that Rome elected their officials as well. I think we started off on the right foot.

We have created a welfare state for the sheep and the flock stinks. We are serving as Mexico's welfare system and training our sheep on this side through media propaganda.
Freedom isn't free or easy it is something you have to want and be willing to pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts