Met a Cattle Today Member

Help Support CattleToday:

Jovid

Reaction score
I am pleased to say that I was able to meet one of our Cattle Today members. I was able to visit with Aaron aka Santas and Duhram Reds this past weekend at our National Red Poll Sale in Sedalia.

There really are some cattleman on here.

Aaron,

I enjoyed visiting with you.

John aka Jovid.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":ru0u0j6q said:
So john errrrrrr jovid how much did that 499 pound weaning weight bull calf sale for?

I don't mind telling you for a couple of reasons. He brought $1,250.

First of all I can say I did make money at that price and secondly at least I do have cattle to sell unlike some people on here that can only dream of owning cattle. Do you know anybody like that S&W?

Jovid S&W just posted up on the cattle sales that he has been to a sale that 60 lots averaged $100.000.00 a lot. I sure would like to see something like that. :roll: :roll:

Red Bull Breeder":1ookq6u8 said:
Jovid S&W just posted up on the cattle sales that he has been to a sale that 60 lots averaged $100.000.00 a lot. I sure would like to see something like that. :roll: :roll:

At least I don't have to make things up and dream about owning cattle.

Back to your post Jovid, I think it would be nice to meet alot of the folks on ct. Glad you guys got together. As for S&W if he is kinda fun to have around sometimes. And we know we will get a break from him pretty soon.

Jovid":2gc9ro5k said:
I really have a hard time with this statement. I personally do not have a problem with people pretending. Just look around at all the people that wear fancy cloths and drive nice cars and live in houses they barely can afford. They are pretending. Most successful people pretended they were successful before they actually were. So playing the role on CT may be their way of becoming something they eventually want to become and learn about it along the way.
So wither I actually have cattle or not is not for you to judge, but what I have to say I would think would be more important.

novatech":g6nbvr1m said:
Jovid":g6nbvr1m said:
I really have a hard time with this statement. I personally do not have a problem with people pretending. Just look around at all the people that wear fancy cloths and drive nice cars and live in houses they barely can afford. They are pretending. Most successful people pretended they were successful before they actually were. So playing the role on CT may be their way of becoming something they eventually want to become and learn about it along the way.
So wither I actually have cattle or not is not for you to judge, but what I have to say I would think would be more important.
In the same vein as the song about being cooler on-line

Jovid":34x4frka said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":34x4frka said:
So john errrrrrr jovid how much did that 499 pound weaning weight bull calf sale for?

I don't mind telling you for a couple of reasons. He brought $1,250.

First of all I can say I did make money at that price and secondly at least I do have cattle to sell unlike some people on here that can only dream of owning cattle. Do you know anybody like that S&W?

I'm like that :cry2: One day. Too busy with uni.

Latest posts