Merry Christmas

Help Support CattleToday:

MountainFarmChar

Reaction score
I just wanted to wish everyone on this board a Merry Christmas :) .

Forget the turkey and ham, eat more beef this holiday season!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from a family of hicks in the Battle River Hills of Alberta Canada!! Remember to enjoy time with family, don't spend it!

Victoria":1a5p20l9 said:
Merry Christmas. I am guilty of loving my turkey dinner. :oops:
I guess I can say that I am guilty of loving my turkey dinner too. Every year about Thanksgiving time I will have a turkey given to me and every year I will give I will give it to someone else. In my opinion the only thing worse than eating turkey is eating a mac donalds hamburger which is more disgusting and sickening than turkey. yuckkkkkkkk.

la4angus":bxtelgil said:
Victoria":bxtelgil said:
Merry Christmas. I am guilty of loving my turkey dinner. :oops:
I guess I can say that I am guilty of loving my turkey dinner too. Every year about Thanksgiving time I will have a turkey given to me and every year I will give I will give it to someone else. In my opinion the only thing worse than eating turkey is eating a mac donalds hamburger which is more disgusting and sickening than turkey. yuckkkkkkkk.

I agree about the MacDonald's hamburger, I can't believe you don't like turkey though. I eat it twice a year, Thanksgiving and Christmas and love it both times. Especially the leftovers, cream turkey on toast. Yum!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

The weather is really weird here in NC. Has been 60 to 70 for 10 days. Doesn't seem like christmas.

Hope you all have a happy and healthy new year in "07".
Russell

Merry Christmas to you too and thanks. We won't have turkey on Christmas Day but maybe a good grilled T-Bone Steak. How does that sound?

Latest posts