merry christmas from cypress' heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms

Reaction score
O.k.

Some of you may know that I work for a wildlife company that supplies deer feed etc. to hunters. Occasionaly we have returns or defects, and since I'm a cattlemen and production manager, I get first choice at any items. A whole pallet of Buck Grub Total became available (it's rice bran with minerals and other additives - and with green colorant) I couldn't pass the chance up.

So the heifers wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas with green feed on their face. Ashamed they wouldn't let me put the red bows on their heads.

Hey look, it's green feed!
merrcmasheifer2.jpg

I told #85 that Beefy liked Beefmasters (she's half beefmaster). She didn't think too highly of him. Maybe if I had given her a mountain dew :)
merrcmasheifer1.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Ha! That's pretty comical....maybe a spot in a tv commercial someday?
Merry Christmas!

By the way, can you send me some of that "free" deer mineral, etc?! :) Hence my screen name... I do a lot of hunting.....in between my day job and the farm.

I like that!!

Maybe that (part) Beefmaster heifer would be more likely to like Beefy if she were able to get a date with Demetrius. :lol: :lol:

Katherine

thats a nice set of heifers you have there.love the way they have the green all over mouth an nose.

Latest posts