Mendelssohn to win

Help Support CattleToday:

Farm Fence Solutions":qto60f7d said:
I'm going with Bravaso. If he's a winner, my girls will get to feed carrots to another champ.
Is this horse owned by someone you know?

I know nothing of the contenders, and I never have. I don't follow it until the day of the race. I just hope that the race is close and fun to watch.

My favorite day of the year. My favorite sport event. Going to be in my recliner starting at 12 noon. Enjoying every minute.

Bolt d'Oro.

Anyone know who won the KY Oaks this evening?

Was listening on radio but had to go feed and forgot to check back ....

Bestoutwest":2fbrln80 said:
Farm Fence Solutions":2fbrln80 said:
I'm going with Bravaso. If he's a winner, my girls will get to feed carrots to another champ.

I know nothing of the contenders, and I never have. I don't follow it until the day of the race. I just hope that the race is close and fun to watch.

We don't know the owners, but the pretty blonde that has worked him out the past month is a really good friend of ours. She always has some winners of her own, but D. Wayne and Bob Baffert use her quite a bit at the big shows. She also breezed American Pharoah, and that's how my wife and daughter were able to "meet" a tripple crown winner. I've been watching the pre-dawn workouts this week on Trackside Live, and it ought to be a good race.

Farm Fence Solutions":1e0ep792 said:
Bestoutwest":1e0ep792 said:
Farm Fence Solutions":1e0ep792 said:

We don't know the owners, but the pretty blonde that has worked him out the past month is a really good friend of ours. She always has some winners of her own, but D. Wayne and Bob Baffert use her quite a bit at the big shows. She also breezed American Pharoah, and that's how my wife and daughter were able to "meet" a tripple crown winner. I've been watching the pre-dawn workouts this week on Trackside Live, and it ought to be a good race.

That's really cool! It's amazing how six-degrees-of-separation we are from things.

Justify wins the Kentucky Derby, Good Magic finished in second, followed by Audible in third place. Instilled Regard took fourth and My Boy Jack took fifth place.

Last place for Mendelssohn. It would be interesting to see if he runs in the Preakness or Belmont and does better on a dry track.

ga.prime":2s4t6v8c said:
Last place for Mendelssohn. It would be interesting to see if he runs in the Preakness or Belmont and does better on a dry track.

Well if I'm gonna be wrong, I don't want to be just a little wrong....

Latest posts