Men & Women

Help Support CattleToday:

txag

Reaction score
I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men & women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT????!!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear..."You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night I went to sleep. The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed dept. store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'll just them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said We went on to the jewelry dept. where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier".

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it." Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT???!!!"

I then said, "Really honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.

rbell

Yeah well I'm used to that - I always catch all of the fish :lol:

D.R.

I that some sort of joke? ie: looking for good wife, send pictures of boat and hunting dog? :roll:

Women fishing is like men wearing pantyhose, sure, you can do iy but you get funny looks from the people beside you. :D

I let the best girl that I could ever had slip away about a decade ago when I was in my early 20's. I was young and semi-wild then and would only settle down for my ideal(petite brunette) if it ever came along. I had this one girl who was built like a 55 gallon drum and could have played linebacker for some small college somewhere. Well we met at a "get together " at her sister's house one night. She developed a crush on me and after a year of hesitating, she called me to talk to me. Well we started talkin' about cows and talked all night long. I told her I wasnt interested in relationships at this point in my life, but I enjoyed talking to her. She called me a little later and told me to come over because she had a friend that she wanted me to meet. Well I went over and this friend had her boyfriend with her. Well her friend and boyfriend went to the back bedroom and left me and her alone. One thing led to another and we "messed" around(she initiated). I told her afterwards that I was not interested in being in a relationship and she said ok as long as she could "mess around" with me when I would permit her. I said ok, but I told her that I didnt want to hurt her. She kept coming to my house for about a year on a regular basis and we "messed around" and talked about cows and then "messed around" some more. Well after a year she started tellin' people about our arrangement and it got back to me. I told her that we had to cut it off and she understood after I didnt answer her phone calls for a month. Well she married a year later and is now married with kids. I was young and stupid to let her go like that just because wasnt an Allyssa Milano lookin' chick. Well I geuss that I have learned from my young and selfish mistakes, but then again if you didnt learn something new everyday, you didnt live that day.

TexasCountryWoman":275d0on0 said:
What is Matt talking about? Women don't look funny fishing! Wait a minute. Maybe NEW YORK women look funny fishing.

Yea in my neck of the woods women are tough and you can see them doing anything the boys can.

OK - if you didn't mean it but your statement is incorrect IMO. I don't think I look funny fishing, and I don't believe anyone else thinks that either, if they did they didn't tell me. If you lived closer I might just have to challenge you to a fishing tournament :D :D :D

I kind of know what you are talking about Cope..... I have never been big so I dont think it has anything to do with that, but that is mean to say a girl is ok to fool around with but not girlfriend material because she is big. Sounds like to me she was really attracted to you and was trying everything in her power for you to get to like her back. I have had more then one guy break it off with me because of my hunting and fishing skills. I remember one guy that said he couldn't stand the fact I could shoot better then he could, he said his friends had made jokes about him because of it. What a jerk. He ended up marrying a little prissy b***h that couldn't even go outside for fear of breaking a nail :roll:

sidney411":2mbxovd8 said:
OK - if you didn't mean it but your statement is incorrect IMO. I don't think I look funny fishing, and I don't believe anyone else thinks that either, if they did they didn't tell me. If you lived closer I might just have to challenge you to a fishing tournament :D :D :D

I kind of know what you are talking about Cope..... I have never been big so I dont think it has anything to do with that, but that is mean to say a girl is ok to fool around with but not girlfriend material because she is big. Sounds like to me she was really attracted to you and was trying everything in her power for you to get to like her back. I have had more then one guy break it off with me because of my hunting and fishing skills. I remember one guy that said he couldn't stand the fact I could shoot better then he could, he said his friends had made jokes about him because of it. What a jerk. He ended up marrying a little prissy b***h that couldn't even go outside for fear of breaking a nail :roll:

Sidney411
My respects to you.
I see nothing wrong with a lady/girl/woman hunting, fishing,,working with catle or working out side. My wife can out fish me any day of the week and my neice goes duck hunting witha rifle and bags morew ducks than the men with their shot guns. She's also about as beautiful as any Miss America you'll see. Just the way she was brought up. No Miss Prissy!!!!

la4angus
That sounds like me! :lol: I would love to meet your niece, sounds like we have a lot in common! :D

That makes me think of one time that we were at my dad's friend house and there were some ducks sitting on the tank about 200 yds away. My dad's friend bet my dad that he couldn't hit one with his rifle. My dad said that he might not be able to but his daughter sure could. I was nervous since there were a lot of guys standing around watching me but I aimed, fired, and all but one duck flew off.

sidney411":3lznj9lr said:
la4angus
That sounds like me! :lol: I would love to meet your niece, sounds like we have a lot in common! :D

That makes me think of one time that we were at my dad's friend house and there were some ducks sitting on the tank about 200 yds away. My dad's friend bet my dad that he couldn't hit one with his rifle. My dad said that he might not be able to but his daughter sure could. I was nervous since there were a lot of guys standing around watching me but I aimed, fired, and all but one duck flew off.
The neice that I was talking about; several years ago; was dating an attorney,
and was invited to go duck hunting with him and some friends. She killed her limit, and her ducks were the only ones without any shot in the body. All head shots. Pretty good markswoman.

Latest posts