:HUG: flaboy!!! Heres your beer :drink:
Now
Pour me a cold one and oh, by the way
Rub my feet, gimme something to eat
Fix me up my favorite treat

Why? that sounds like foreplay. :lol:

flaboy?":19ppgkej said:
pdfangus":19ppgkej said:
But I have seen quite a few men loose a wife to "I want something more out of life" or "You just have not grown with me" or "we have grown apart".

quote]

Well, here is some real life experience. I was told I didn't meet her "emotional needs". When asked to explain she couldn't. She just wanted someone to kiss her you know what all the time and I wasn't the person for that job.

BINGO and we have a winner.......

Reb.......
where did yo get the idea I was looking for a truce?

But I will quit posting on this thread.

I think that if a women is going to do the "work" of a man then we ought to get the $$ and the respect that is given to the men that do the same job.

BdoubleR":us38k6i5 said:
I think that if a women is going to do the "work" of a man then we ought to get the $$ and the respect that is given to the men that do the same job.

My boss is a woman. I do her work for her. She makes more than me. She gets all the respect and credit. So, it's not always the women getting the short stick (no pun intended).

Why Men Can Pee Standing Up...

God was just about done creating humans, but had two parts left over.

He couldn't decide how to split them between Adam and Eve, so he thought he might just as well ask them.

He told them one of the things he had left was a thing that would allow the owner to pee while standing up.

"It's a very handy thing," God told them, "and I was wondering if either one of you had a preference for it."

Well, Adam jumped up and down and begged. "Oh, please give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems like just the sort of thing a man should have. Please! Pleease! Give it to me!" On and on he went like an excited little boy.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it so badly, he could have it. So God gave Adam the thing that allowed him to pee standing up.

Adam was so excited he just started whizzing all over the place - First on the side of a rock, then he wrote his name in the sand, and then he tried to see if he could hit a stump ten feet away - laughing with delight all the while.

God and Eve watched him with amusement and then God said to Eve. "Well, I guess you're kind of stuck with the last thing I have left."

"What's it called?" asked Eve.

"Brains," said God.

:lol:

flaboy?":1f6l6mxl said:
BdoubleR":1f6l6mxl said:

My boss is a woman. I do her work for her. She makes more than me. She gets all the respect and credit. So, it's not always the women getting the short stick (no pun intended).

similar here. My boss is quite capable but insists on making every job much more difficult than it needs to be.
I get along with her pretty well but many think she is an irritating and pushy and demanding !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@! @@##$$%^&&**%. which of course she is. after all she can't hep it if she is female.

pdfangus":vbe352sk said:
flaboy?":vbe352sk said:
BdoubleR":vbe352sk said:

similar here. My boss is quite capable but insists on making every job much more difficult than it needs to be.
I get along with her pretty well but many think she is an irritating and pushy and demanding !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@! @@##$$%^&&**%. which of course she is. after all she can't hep it if she is female.

both of my bosses are men and all of us girls underneath do 90% of the work for the big boss. the other boss isn't so bad. it's a two way street.

cowgirl580":5i5o4m0e said:
both of my bosses are men and all of us girls underneath do 90% of the work for the big boss. the other boss isn't so bad. it's a two way street.

I agree cowgirl. It works both ways. I don't mind working for a woman, it's just that she doesn't have a clue as to how my department runs. ;-)

An enjoyable thread - I hadn't heard several of these before - and could chuckle at both. Wow, couldn't we all go on and on about the degradation of society and who would be to blame. Other than ourselves, I would have to point and say the media had a large hand from promoting acceptabily - it is now no longer "politically correct" and we have forfeited our right to dislike. And when did we all of a sudden need all of this "stuff" (men and women both). I think the world would be a better place if lived on what made instead of everyone out there claiming to be working to earn a living (I have heard a quote somewhere that says it better, but don't recall it).

Sadly, the most recent divorced couples we know, the wife cheated on the husband and left (both women had kids); it's a whole new world out there. I was surprised, as you always hear about the cheating dog of a husband (stereotype)...

I wonder when people started believing that life was easy?

Everything from relationships to ownerships takes work to make it good and worthwhile.

OK, I got off on several rather conservative tangents.

Could you imagine what it would be like if we were all alike - "that" wouldn't work either.

Double A":2nv7iama said:
And when did we all of a sudden need all of this "stuff" (men and women both).

I suspect it has to do with the quality of lives most of us are living, and is an attempt to make us feel it has some sort of meaning - but I could be wrong on that.

I think the world would be a better place if lived on what made instead of everyone out there claiming to be working to earn a living (I have heard a quote somewhere that says it better, but don't recall it).

I think you're right. I also think the simple pleasures of life - which truly made life worth living - have gotten lost in the rat-race pace we now tend to live.

Sadly, the most recent divorced couples we know, the wife cheated on the husband and left (both women had kids); it's a whole new world out there. I was surprised, as you always hear about the cheating dog of a husband (stereotype)...

It is kind of funny that one tends to hear about the men cheating, when there are just as many women cheating. I wonder why that is?

I wonder when people started believing that life was easy?

Maybe when they stopped caring?

Everything from relationships to ownerships takes work to make it good and worthwhile.

Truer words were never spoken. What I don't understand is why some people - and not necessarily men, either - aren't willing to put forth the effort to make things work. Why do so many people get stuck in the belief that "I am right, and you are wrong", to the point that communication is impossible, and there is little hope of reaching a compromise?

OK, I got off on several rather conservative tangents.

That's ok, they were good tangents. :)

Could you imagine what it would be like if we were all alike - "that" wouldn't work either.

No, it wouldn't.

Thank goodness for my wife. At one time we both wanted out. We decided that we should wait for the birds to fly. It wasn't easy but we never ever argued in front of the kids ... even though we had our fights. We found it again a few years back after a dry spell.

I could say I have the secret ... but then I might be wrong.

cowgirl580":ycqr53rj said:

Cowgirl, it's been a while since I seen you... :( BUTT, I did'nt know you were working the "Street" How's it payin? :shock:

Crowderfarms":puvj6blc said:
cowgirl580":puvj6blc said:

Cowgirl, it's been a while since I seen you... :( BUTT, I did'nt know you were working the "Street" How's it payin? :shock:

Weak and worthless.

Crowderfarms":233axv81 said:
cowgirl580":233axv81 said:

Prices are good right now. The towns boomin'. Supposed to last a few more years. I should be able to reitre by then. ;-) :lol:

Still stuck in the office. Not sure I want to be on the street. Too many stupid ppl. 'Course, they are job security. :lol: :lol:

Glad things are OK. Keep savin' up that retirement money, and submit a financial statement to me, and maybe I'll make some room for you here!! :D

Latest posts