Men are happier

Help Support CattleToday:

Sawgum

Reaction score
Men are happier people because:

Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this ones too icky. You never have to think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental- $100. People never stare at your chest when your talking to them. The occasional well rendered belch is practically expected. One mood at a time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tractors. A week long vacation requires only one suitcase. You open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of boots-- one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24th in 25 minutes. No wonder men are happier.

Sawgum":1w6lkw4c said:
Men are happier people because:

One wallet and one pair of boots--
My wife bought me a new wallet some years ago and had been after me to use it ever since. I was saving it as I liked my old one just fine. Well, my old one finally fell apart and I had to go to the new one.
I said,"you know, this one should last me the rest of my life."

That thought was both very comforting and disturbing at the same time.
I sure hope it is well made. :roll:

Men have a daily vocabulary of about 400 words. Simple words like "yeap", "right", "uh-huh", "huh-uh", "I swear" "nupe", "nope"
and "gol durnit" and of course! "gimme a beer!"
Women on the other hand have a daily vocabulary of 495,000!!! words!!!
Now, wouldn't it drive anyone nuts to have to talk that much?
I mean, gol durn! Why all the excess talking anyway?
It's so much simpler to be a man and I daily give thanks for my given gender. :D

bif the only reason we women have to talk so much is because you men, never listen to what we say, so we have to repeat it over and over till we think it has sunk into your heads. :help: ;-)

chrisy":1ild1qsx said:
buckaroo_bif":1ild1qsx said:
Chrisy another one of our favorites is > "say what?"

over here we get 'come again' it is so annoying

Up here it's a lot more likely to get a 'come again?' rather than a 'say what?'. Mostly, however, its just a 'you talkin to me?' even if there are only two people in the house. :roll: :roll:

Latest posts