memberlist

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
Another thing i like about this new version is the memberlist. One thing i like about it is that it tells you everyones location (so you dont have to try to keep up with it in your head). I also enjoy looking at the homepages that are listed there and keeping up with the new members as they join.

problem is, not all members on on the list! I am not :?

I been hooked up with these boards for a few years and signed up for the new format right away.

Alex

You are member #69, second page. Unless there is another CircleA in northern CA

dun

CircleA":39sj89o0 said:
problem is, not all members on on the list! I am not :?

I been hooked up with these boards for a few years and signed up for the new format right away.

Alex

One thing that kind of gets on my nerves a little bit-
when people have websites for their cattle but they dont have ANY pictures at all. Epds are nice, but Epds AND pictures are great. i think people would have a lot more interest in their cattle on the internet if they provided pics but maybe thats just me. seems like common sense though.

Beefy":3gmmvc64 said:
when people have websites for their cattle but they dont have ANY pictures at all. Epds are nice, but Epds AND pictures are great. i think people would have a lot more interest in their cattle on the internet if they provided pics but maybe thats just me. seems like common sense though.

the thing that bothers me is the websites that aren't updated.....they've looked the same for the past five years. same cattle, same pics, same everything. i try to update ours at least every couple of weeks & have an upcoming events page as well as a news page. also, lack of uniformity & clutter get on my nerves, too.

Yeah, Tex, what is your web address? its not on the memberlist..

txag":3dh8za0t said:
Beefy":3dh8za0t said:
when people have websites for their cattle but they dont have ANY pictures at all....

the thing that bothers me is the websites that aren't updated

We try to update our site every week or two--have 2 sites--. And, we work hard at updating photos--sometimes very difficult to get an animal posed correctly; they all want their picture taken but don't always know how to pose right...lol.

I just have a geocities site because I'm to cheap to get a real one but the real problem with it is I can't upload any new pics or info, it just boots me off.

Latest posts