Meeting a bear in North Kentucky

Help Support CattleToday:

Farm Fence Solutions

Reaction score
Ron, we are headed south next Thursday. I can throw your wire in, if you want to pick it up in paradise. Haven't had a day off since Christmas, so the weekend will be spent with family. You are more than welcome to stay for supper if you like....plenty of room at our table. Bring Bear along if you like.

Kevin is suppose to come this week to measure. I will let you know the length I need. I can meet you in Paradise down by the Green River.

Bright Raven":3oenrf6h said:
Kevin is suppose to come this week to measure. I will let you know the length I need. I can meet you in Paradise down by the Green River.

If you want to drive that far west, you sure can. We don't miss it by much on our way to the other paradise.

Craig Miller":1ukus4pn said:
Doesn't work on a mobile?

I use an application called "Field Area Measure". It provides area and linear distance. You use points to set boundaries. For example, you can draw a perimeter around a field you want to obtain an acreage on. Here is my farm as it appears on the application:

noyhys.png

Farm Fence Solutions":2hk9ed5l said:
Bright Raven":2hk9ed5l said:

If you want to drive that far west, you sure can. We don't miss it by much on our way to the other paradise.

Just curious if you guys are talking about Paradise near Drakesboro where the TVA plant is? Talking about the Green River, you guys right in my backyard.

tom4018":38d2ppxi said:
Farm Fence Solutions":38d2ppxi said:
Bright Raven":38d2ppxi said:

Just curious if you guys are talking about Paradise near Drakesboro where the TVA plant is? Talking about the Green River, you guys right in my backyard.

Yes. That is where I was talking about. FFS is using the term paradise to refer to Dale Hollow Lake.

Bright Raven":3ao7t764 said:
tom4018":3ao7t764 said:
Farm Fence Solutions":3ao7t764 said:

Dale Hollow is beautiful.
Yes. That is where I was talking about. FFS is using the term paradise to refer to Dale Hollow Lake.

Dale Hollow lake is beautiful, I have been on it a couple of times. I have a friend that lives in Byrdstown, he has a heck of a herd of Angus cattle as well.

jscunn":33tonbkd said:
Dale Hollow lake is beautiful, I have been on it a couple of times. I have a friend that lives in Byrdstown, he has a heck of a herd of Angus cattle as well.

We hate it there. Dirty and ugly these days. I don't recommend it for anyone looking to relax. :D

Farm Fence Solutions":cia5ihuf said:
jscunn":cia5ihuf said:

We hate it there. Dirty and ugly these days. I don't recommend it for anyone looking to relax. :D

Your way to keep the crowd away? ;-)

Farm Fence Solutions":37stk17l said:
jscunn":37stk17l said:

Yet when i said Florida is full I was not being nice. Double standard ???

M-5":2mnsx4px said:
Farm Fence Solutions":2mnsx4px said:
jscunn":2mnsx4px said:

Yet when i said Florida is full I was not being nice. Double standard ???

Yep. Both tricks I learned from the master. :nod:

Latest posts