Meet the boys !

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy in Texas

Reaction score
These are my 2 sons. This is Jeff my second son. Reported to Iraq for his 3rd tour Aug.26,2006

lastscan.jpg

This is John my youngest son. Due to leave in 14 days for his 3rd tour.

lastscan1.jpg

This him standing beside my car ,telling me good bye

What handsome, courageous boys! God bless them...and you too, Mom.

Alice

Thank you Alice and HB. No HB he or his brother didn't volunteer. Hopefully, this will be their last tour over there.

Tell them Thank You from Mill Iron Farm. And don't be bringing home any of those "I forgot to duck" ribbons. (Stay safe).Z

I am very appreciative of their efforts. Thank them for me. Congratulations to you Joy for raising such fine sons who defend our country. I wish all of you the very best in life.

Joy, I thank them both for their service and pray for their safe return. I know you are very proud of them.

Post like this make all other things seem less important.

Thanks Joy, it helps to see post like this even it does make a tear in an old mans eyes.

Joy, those are some find looking young men. But, the thanks should go to you. I know oh a mother heart strings are tugged when the sons go to fight. Be sure we will pray for thier safe return and your family all together again.

Sam

God bless them and keep them safe, tell them thank you for all they are doing for this our country ,

Joy in Texas":htpjj7it said:
Thank you Alice and HB. No HB he or his brother didn't volunteer. Hopefully, this will be their last tour over there.

That seems very unusual. I know of a few who have done two tours but I believe that is the first triple timer I've seen. My own son is due to be home next week from training. He will report back around the 23rd and be deployed in early October. We must continue to pray for the safety of all of them and a quick and safe return home. We should also pray for Joy, two sons and four deployments is an awful lot to bear for any mother. The news this morning is that we have turned over command of the Iraqi military to the Iraqi government. They have only one division ready but let's hope it's a light at the end of the tunnel.

:heart: It's hard to see young men off to fight---tell them when you write "Thank You" from me...and to keep their heads down!!

Joy in Texas":2urrnqgf said:

I do not believe there is a "draft" going on... so I would say thery are volunteer "reserve's" who enjoy the same benifits as active duty while activated...and can retire. If I am wrong please let me know. I know it is hard and I salute all men and women who serve this country... freedom is not free.

Semper Fi, Donna

Thank you all. Sorry but Jeff is married as of last Oct. Although John is still single. God Bless you Hasbeen.I will keep your son in my thoughts and prayers.
John will get out of the army as soon as this tour is over. He'll have 8 yrs of service.
Jeff reupped for 2 more years,so I take it thats why they sent him back over there.
I am so very proud of them. And I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.
Oh I did check and It is their 3rd tour . I'll be so glad when its over.