Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jogeephus":x68x3vqk said:
Pardon my ignorance but who is she?
I was hoping someone would ask that.
Now I'm hoping someone answers. :nod:

First and last name has done been posted. :secret:

OK, I put the names together and googled it and it still means nothing to me. I guess it just goes to show I don't spend enough time watching the boob tube. (no pun intended)

Orerancher":2ptnbz5t said:
FarmGirl10":2ptnbz5t said:
Orerancher":2ptnbz5t said:
She's way to skinny anyway...
Too skinny? :?
Yup, I like em a little 'thicker' :cowboy:
I don't know who she is. But she kind of reminds me of a girl I met in a bar one night in our capital city when the legislature just happened to be in session.
She wasn't "working in" the bar. More like she was "working the bar". Somebody said she was working her way through college.

I didn't actually meet her, you understand. I just happened to see her and a couple of others there.

Farm Girl, judging by your picture I would say you don't have any problems as far as thickness is concerned. Except in your head maybe if you want to play that rugby stuff. :lol: :lol:

Ryder":fo0xp1ve said:
Farm Girl, judging by your picture I would say you don't have any problems as far as thickness is concerned. Except in your head maybe if you want to play that rugby stuff. :lol: :lol:
Lol, maybe i have been hit in the head one too many times already. :help:

hillsdown":1idffwmz said:
Chrisy he is risking his life for the free world ,so people like HS can post a nasty pic of a skank on the cattle coffee shop boards and since when has this become a whowhore hot line.. :? Maybe us ladies should post picks of half nekid male d list wanna b's for all to oggle? :???:

I think Bez is free to post what the h#ll he likes and I completely agree. Like Jo said ,she can clean my house and that is about all she is good for. :tiphat:

My hats off to Mrs. Bez too ,thank her for being such a strong woman and we need more like her in this phony baloney world these days.. :wave:

If I can have my head back for a second, may I defend myself, I do not advocate this kind of picture, I don't know who she is, (but she is someones daughter) and no the coffee shop nor anywhere else on the boards do I agree should this kind of thing be posted, is she a skank I don't know, as I don't know who she is. I also agree that anyone can post what they like, to a certain extent, but this in turn is contradictory as HS did just that. I am not defending him as this is not what we want here. Good wholesome humour and general discussions is what I thought the coffee shop and anything else boards were for. I only asked Bez if it was a bad day as he never normally rants like that, only once before have I seen him rant, and it was because of a bad day. I did agree with all of what he said, and have always admired and repected him on these boards. As with most who post on here.

Don't have a clue who the girl is--but she looks like a halter horse to me-put any pressure on her to do anything but look pretty and the meltdown begains

Good description, Peg4X4. All show and no go.
It maybe that if all or any of us old fogies knew who the (be Nice) she was it maybe a funny story behind it but the picture out of context of knowing her or the meaning of the post sure looses it's point.

Jalopy":1fmls5z0 said:
Good description, Peg4X4. All show and no go.
It maybe that if all or any of us old fogies knew who the (be Nice) she was it maybe a funny story behind it but the picture out of context of knowing her or the meaning of the post sure looses it's point.

I agree Jalopy. I'm not caring who she is I am just wondering why she was posted.
I don't know if she's running for Govener of Arkansas or just won the state quilting contest.
The latter I doubt.
There's a lot of purty women around but just being purty aint gonna cut it in my book.
I'm like BEZ gotta be a lot more to a woman than just looking good.
Unless they're in Hollywood then they can be pretty and as dumb as a box of rocks.
But i'm sure that sooner or later the poster will come up with some off the wall reason he posted her picture.

Cal

Remember a while back HS was talking about the value of having a personal assistant? Maybe this is the one he hired. ;-) :lol2:

Ahhhhhhhh the girl that made the sex tape with that black feller.[/quote] ............................ mister! you just runt my day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts