Meet Kimmy

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerefordSire

Reaction score
Settle down boys...before I get jealous.

kim_kardashian_040708-1.jpg

She can cause more trouble than six weeks of bad weather or 5 miles of muddy road.
Very high maintenance.

HS, I hope you aren't trying to say she is your GF? And she has already caused plenty of trouble. :nod:

If that is HS's girlfriend, i had him figured as a white guy all this time...

Beefy":xhv9cid1 said:

Someone's been watching "Keeping up with the Kardashians".......

Beefy":1kqg888d said:
he should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky... :lol: :help: as the song goes. I think.? + why can't he be white and have her as his GF.?????

Lesson #1: Learn to put the cheese on the edge of the mouse trap. There is no need to chase the house rat with a broom.

My description of her would get me censored or banned pretty quick. Let me just put it mildly and say that she's one nasty ................

Well, if she can run an operation by herself with the hubby away for two years in the desert, plan a feed program for the upcoming winter, take a trip to the vet for the drugs required to stop the "issue" she has discovered in the cows and calves this summer, pull a calf in the rain at 0230 in February, run a 20 tonne load of feed into the bins on her own, cook up a meal that would be fit for a king, bandage her middle kids 4 inch long cut and make it last the two days it takes to get to the doctor, supervise a 45 acre land clearing and make the cat skinner listen to her when he gets uppity, tender out a tilage contract, plan a breeding program, handle the books and get the accountant on line, arrange to have the loggers pull only the marked trees, ensure the money owed in comes in and the money owed out goes out - AND keep the marriage going with more than a little spark - can always be trusted to go home with the one that brought her to the party and a whole lot more ...... then she is far more than eye candy.

Somehow I do not see this person being capable of all the above.

If I am wrong - as I have no clue who this person is - then apologies are extended.

If I am right - put her picture somewhere else - this is a cattle board.

Bez+

Bez+":3kpj4n85 said:
Well, if she can run an operation by herself with the hubby away for two years in the desert, plan a feed program for the upcoming winter, take a trip to the vet for the drugs required to stop the "issue" she has discovered in the cows and calves this summer, pull a calf in the rain at 0230 in February, run a 20 tonne load of feed into the bins on her own, cook up a meal that would be fit for a king, bandage her middle kids 4 inch long cut and make it last the two days it takes to get to the doctor, supervise a 45 acre land clearing and make the cat skinner listen to her when he gets uppity, tender out a tilage contract, plan a breeding program, handle the books and get the accountant on line, arrange to have the loggers pull only the marked trees, ensure the money owed in comes in and the money owed out goes out - AND keep the marriage going with more than a little spark - can always be trusted to go home with the one that brought her to the party and a whole lot more ...... then she is far more than eye candy.

Somehow I do not see this person being capable of all the above.

If I am wrong - as I have no clue who this person is - then apologies are extended.

If I am right - put her picture somewhere else - this is a cattle board.

Bez+
Hey Bez....had a bad day???? we have had worse photo's :?

Chrisy he is risking his life for the free world ,so people like HS can post a nasty pic of a skank on the cattle coffee shop boards and since when has this become a whowhore hot line.. :? Maybe us ladies should post picks of half nekid male d list wanna b's for all to oggle? :???:

I think Bez is free to post what the h#ll he likes and I completely agree. Like Jo said ,she can clean my house and that is about all she is good for. :tiphat:

My hats off to Mrs. Bez too ,thank her for being such a strong woman and we need more like her in this phony baloney world these days.. :wave:

The lady Bez+ is speaking is a real woman-the one in the photo better not get to close to the fire,'cause she sure would melt.

hillsdown":1mmpnj2n said:
Chrisy he is risking his life for the free world ,so people like HS can post a nasty pic of a skank on the cattle coffee shop boards and since when has this become a whowhore hot line.. :? Maybe us ladies should post picks of half nekid male d list wanna b's for all to oggle? :???:

I think Bez is free to post what the h#ll he likes and I completely agree. Like Jo said ,she can clean my house and that is about all she is good for. :tiphat:

My hats off to Mrs. Bez too ,thank her for being such a strong woman and we need more like her in this phony baloney world these days.. :wave:

Dang hd, I hope they don't put up a pic of Paris Hilton :lol2: .

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts