Meet Hazel

Help Support CattleToday:

grand chaser09

Reaction score
our new qh mare. she's almost 4 and greenbroke. does cattle work and we plan on putting a barrel pattern on her soon. not sure how well she is with cattle but we will know tomorrow wen we got to the pasture to ride around.

21bsjgl.jpg

Nice looking girl...pretty face...looks like she has some serious thinking going on...nice long body...bet with work she'll be just fine...just remember it's not speed but accuracy in the beginning especially with them young ones...I know I'm starting my three year old this year on patterns...she moves great, no bock, not alot of speed as I hold her steady...just work on leads, and clean patterns...we'll worry about speed later because I already know she has that....good luck and keep us updated.... :tiphat:

well, i know that she has been ridden in the pasture with cows and my step mom is being really stubborn and won't use martingales on her. tonight we're making her because i'm saddling everything tonight :D . i want all of the horses at the house to have a low head set and she holds her a\hands to high to not use them. but i'll keep everyone updated on how she does!

You ever try a rig that goes to the bet bars instead of a noseband? Don't make it too tight. Only used it for correction myself,figgured head tossing such was lack on comunication on my part.

grand chaser09":3dk5v29b said:
our new qh mare. she's almost 4 and greenbroke. does cattle work and we plan on putting a barrel pattern on her soon. not sure how well she is with cattle but we will know tomorrow wen we got to the pasture to ride around.

21bsjgl.jpg
How many hands ??????

Latest posts