Medicare

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerley

Reaction score
We just received new medical cards from our insurance comany. We seniors are in for a hard time.

I just got the list of med's they won't cover anymore.
I have wore the phone out trying to get my diabetic supplies since Dec 26.
My prescription supplier through my retirement benifits looks like is trying to kick us to the curb.
They are using the medicare list and guidelines as to what they will cover. They want us to go away.
They still collect the premiums each month.

CB, Thats exactly what they are doing to us. Blue Cross contracted to a supplier named" Silver Script" and they follow the Medicare Format. It's going to be ugly for us seniors.

My medicare premium went up considerably but I haven't heard of any change on my prescription policy thru Humana. Filled it a couple weeks ago and it was just like before. I only have three prescriptions...two are no charge and is $9.99 plus the monthly premium which is about $43 a month. I'm sure the 47% won't be affected by any of this.

kerley":dgh2xmho said:
CB, Thats exactly what they are doing to us. Blue Cross contracted to a supplier named" Silver Script" and they follow the Medicare Format. It's going to be ugly for us seniors.

Now you want to talk about crazy. They will supply my test strips but wont supply my lancet's.
They will supply another gun and lancet's that won't use my test strips.
Make's perfect sense.

Screw you guy's, you seniors have worked your whole life and paid taxes. And now that some of you are retired you think you should get something that you paid into for all them years you were working and busting but, and paying taxes on top of it all.
Come on man, their's millions on welfare, that need medicaide, free phones and whatever else they can get for free. And just wait till
obama care kicks in, you guy's will have it all then. Only the best for our senior citizens, especially the Veterans who went and served
this country. So they could come back and work and pay taxes. Wait a few more years and obama will have to cut S.S. because there won't be enough money to pay for food stamps and welfare, by then they will need new phones and a raise in pay.

Caustic Burno":2qe3m63v said:
Highgrit we have been screwed and didn't even get kissed.
Kerley we have Express Scripts look's like they have all got together.
We were informed that the medication I must have that cost $30. every 90 days will now cost $50.00 to $100. per month. That's just one of seven meds.that
I Need to fight off Severe Rhumatoid Arthritis. Before this medication I was in a wheelchair and could'nt even walk or shave or whatever else we all do for personal need's. I just refuse to live that way, It's too much of a burden on my wife.I never dreamed that one crazy foriegn bastard could cause so much trouble on our soil and get away with it. Hang onto your guns and God Bless America.

You guys deserve better-they need to make benefits better for seniors, and kick the youngsters off of welfare that are too darn lazy to get a job, but can have kids like there is no tomorrow

GMN":q8zvw0si said:
You guys deserve better-they need to make benefits better for seniors, and kick the youngsters off of welfare that are too darn lazy to get a job, but can have kids like there is no tomorrow

I agree, but all we're doing here is preaching to the choir. What we need is for the folks that are on our side to register and go vote or this kind of thing will never stop.

Larry

There's more of them than us Larry, that's the problem we have now. We have to many rats, we need to go on a good rat killing. It's going to happen just a matter of time. I can't believe deadbeats and illegals get more than our senior citizens. This ain't right and I still have 6 years before I can qualify.

kerley":5j2nevnl said:
Caustic Burno":5j2nevnl said:
We were informed that the medication I must have that cost $30. every 90 days will now cost $50.00 to $100. per month. That's just one of seven meds.that
I Need to fight off Severe Rhumatoid Arthritis. Before this medication I was in a wheelchair and could'nt even walk or shave or whatever else we all do for personal need's. I just refuse to live that way, It's too much of a burden on my wife.I never dreamed that one crazy foriegn be nice could cause so much trouble on our soil and get away with it. Hang onto your guns and God Bless America.

I just found out today that they don't cover my diabetic neuropathy medicine along with some of my Arthitis meds .
I will be in totally agony with my feet feeling like they are in a hot skillet. Told me I was welcome to purchase it at full cost. We didn't get any warning nothing had great prescription service through my retirement and on Jan 1 screw you.
Cost went from 65 bucks for three months now is going to be several hundred a month.
I am so happy that they fixed our health care we would have been in real trouble.

kerley":18vrj2gz said:
Caustic Burno":18vrj2gz said:
I Need to fight off Severe Rhumatoid Arthritis. Before this medication I was in a wheelchair and could'nt even walk or shave or whatever else we all do for personal need's. I just refuse to live that way, It's too much of a burden on my wife.I never dreamed that one crazy foriegn be nice could cause so much trouble on our soil and get away with it. Hang onto your guns and God Bless America.

Double post

If we seniors had laid on our butts all our working years and collected welfare professionally as many have done I would not be so upset. We have all worked hard because our parents lived during the depression and taught us to work/ save/invest our money so we would never be a burdon on our children. I like you followed those teachings and when I retired I figred all would be good.
There is no area that our Government has not invaded us and now the King of America is here to finish us off.

This is just the begining of Obama Care Not. I have not been to the Dr. office yet this year. Dr. appointments are next month and I wonder what the extra cost will be?

If we seniors had laid on our butts all our working years and collected welfare professionally as many have done I would not be so upset. We have all worked hard because our parents lived during the depression and taught us to work/ save/invest our money so we would never be a burdon on our children. I like you followed those teachings and when I retired I figred all would be good.
There is no area that our Government has not invaded us and now the King of America is here to finish us off.

This is just the begining of Obama Care Not. I have not been to the Dr. office yet this year. Dr. appointments are next month and I wonder what the extra cost will be?

Boys, as you know it is very purposeful. Had a relative that died recently. She was over 90, worked her entire life doing something productive, except the past 8 or so.

Doctor told the family, I wasn't SUPPOSE to re-admit her to the hospital, but I did anyway.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't put down the words here. But you're free to guess where I'll be when it goes down.

Well, I was in Albuquerque about a month and a half ago and got hurt - ended up in the VA hospital for three days down there.

Your personal costs may be high on insurance - but your medical care beats the he ll out of Canada. I had an ecg, a CT scan, and an MRI all within the space of about one hour and thirty minutes - that MRI takes 4-8 months in Canada.

So - I love your hospitals - but pity you because your Hussein sponsored medicare is going to cost so much it will fly out the window.

The way I see it Romney accidently lied outright - I believe there are far more than 47% that do not put in to your system - but the rest of your voting citizens do not seem to care. They will though - as soon as they see their new taxes and their new Hussein sponsored medicare costs.

It is you working folks that provide all the cash for those who do not "put in".

So - you seniors - start digging deeper. You are about to get chewed and screwed - but why should the 47% worry - after all you must have lots of cash saved up from the good times. If not - the governmnet has lots of cash - they just make the printing presses turn faster.

By the way - the Canadian government has already paid my medical bill - so it seems we write good cheques that do not bounce!

Best to all

Bez

TexasBred":1t2qugj4 said:
My medicare premium went up considerably but I haven't heard of any change on my prescription policy thru Humana. Filled it a couple weeks ago and it was just like before. I only have three prescriptions...two are no charge and is $9.99 plus the monthly premium which is about $43 a month. I'm sure the 47% won't be affected by any of this.

you are lucky indeed....

my enbrel copay is 290 per month if the support program does not pick it up....have not had nay in a month cause the pharmacy says I owe them 290 cause the support program didn't pay.

wifee needed a presecription a few months ago and the copay was 400....she caled doctor and said something else needed. got nothing

We called our insurance carrier and the co-pay on my Embrel went up five hundred percent, ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.