Mederna shot side affects

Help Support CattleToday:

Rancher

Reaction score
Thank you for your concern. Myself if i had it to do over I wouldn't have taken the shot.

I got a email from the company i work for along with every other employee that work's where i do. Saying in so many words that OSHA is now mandating that it is a regulation that all employees who work at jobs that are regulated by OSHA be vaccinated for covid19.

Because I have been with the company i work for over 30 years now. And because it would lessen the amount of my retirement by alot. I decided to get the shot.

I didn't ask my wife to do the same but, knew she probably would just because i did. I didn't want her to take the risk I did because i ask her too. I wanted her to decide for herself.

I felt the same way toward anyone who decided not to get the shot. I am not like thoes who think the only way we are going to get rid of covid is for everyone to get vaccinated.

My thoughts are there is no proof the covid vaccines work to begin with. But if they do work only thoes who decide not to get the shot should be concerned with contracting covid19.

I think this OSHA regulation is just a way of threatening people into getting the shot. There by causing them to put themselfs at risk of having what has happened to my wife.

For all of you who hasn't taken these covid vaccinations yet. I hope you read what happened in my wife's case and give some serious thought about it before you get the shot.

Using OSHA to threaten people into getting vaccinated by threatening their lively hood is just another method of turning our government into a communist form of government.
OMG that is terrible. I sure hope your wife pulls out of this tailspin! I lost both of my younger brothers, 69 and 76 to covid. Never took the jab.

OP

504RP

Reaction score
I appreciate all of your concerns. My wife has come home against the doctors advice. Since she was admitted to the hospital last Tuesday. She has had more less a different doctor see her each day she was in the hospital.

Until last Friday when i spoke with the doctor who came to see her that day. I told him that I guessed things are done different from the last time i was in the hospital. I ask him how can any doctor make any kind of diagnosis by only visiting with a patient for a few minutes during one visit only. And be of any help to that patient.

I didn't know when she was admitted that was the way things work at the hospital she is in ( Babtist Hospital ) They have a different doctor each day to make rounds to see patients.

My wife first saw the Emergency room doctor on Tuesday that put her in the hospital. He thought she might have tick fever. Wednesday a woman internal medicine doctor came to see her and order some test to be done. Between one or both of thoes two doctors they thought she had a UTI infection. Then another doctor examined her and I don't know what if anything he thought might be wrong. He came by when i wasn't there that day. And didn't tell the wife anything.
So i don't know what he might have thought was wrong.

It was Friday when the doctor that I ask how they could come up with a reasonable diagnosis by just examineing a patient one time for a few minutes one time only. That i got him to listen to what all had taken place.

Told him she first started getting sick after she got her second Mederna shot 6 days before i brought her to the ER and about how the nose bleeds started the day after she got her second Mederna shot.

Told him I have been with her 21 years and she had never had a nose bleed before then. Told him I read nose bleeds are a side affect of the Mederna shot, so is mussel pain and joint pain and she was haveing severe pain of both.

Told him i had never heard of nose bleeds resulting from a UTI.

Long story short is this doctor examined my wife and has been the same doctor looking after her everyday since. He has ordered all kinds of test that we haven't gotten the results back from yet. So we still don't know what is wrong with her.

This doctor did get her pain under control with medication but she is bad weak and I know the saline solution in her IV is keeping her hydrated and the antibiotics and pain medication, blood pressure medication is got her to where she can rest a little. But she hasn't ate hardly anything and is very weak.

Talked to my wife and she is feeling lite headed. She should have stayed in the hospital. Has to go back Thursday anyway to go over test results.

OP

504RP

Reaction score
OMG that is terrible. I sure hope your wife pulls out of this tailspin! I lost both of my younger brothers, 69 and 76 to covid. Never took the jab.
Rancher I am very sorry for your loss. I can't for sure the Mederna shot is the cause of what my wife is exsperineing but her symptoms are very similiar to the side affects that goes with the Mederna shot.

Dixie2542

Reaction score
504 - I am just seeing all these posts. I'm so sorry you guys are going through this. I am positive they have checked this but with a nose bleed, blood coming up and pain one of the first things I'd ck would be platelet count. This would be on the CBC blood test. Also any chance she could have encounterd E Coli in the same time frame? Have they ck for this? I would ask the doctor to see the data. Glad they took you serious finally and assigned her a doctor. Prayers for you and your wife. Keep us posted.

OP

504RP

Reaction score
I want thank all of you again for your concern and advice. I wish i could tell you all what was wrong with her. But none of her doctors know at this time.

She was hurt while on active duty in the Army National Guard 30 years ago leaving her with a partial disability. So she gets VA medical benifits for the rest of her life. So her Primary care doctor is a VA doctor.

She saw her VA doctor yesterday now that she is out of the hospital. She got out Tuesday. She was in the hospital for 7 days. She seems to be doing alot better. Still taking meds but not like what she was in the hospital.

The VA doctor said she must have been bad sick for them to have kept her in the hospital for 7 days.

As far as knowing what made her sick. None of the doctors know at this time but, her VA doctor is doing some more test.

In my wife's mind she has no doubt it was a bad reaction from getting her second Mederna shot. I tend to think that myself.

I am constantly asked how she is doing and what made her sick. All I can say is she is alot better now and we don't for sure what made her so sick.

If the doctors ever do find something out. I will let all of you know what they found.

FarmerShell

Reaction score
I want thank all of you again for your concern and advice. I wish i could tell you all what was wrong with her. But none of her doctors know at this time.

She was hurt while on active duty in the Army National Guard 30 years ago leaving her with a partial disability. So she gets VA medical benifits for the rest of her life. So her Primary care doctor is a VA doctor.

She saw her VA doctor yesterday now that she is out of the hospital. She got out Tuesday. She was in the hospital for 7 days. She seems to be doing alot better. Still taking meds but not like what she was in the hospital.

The VA doctor said she must have been bad sick for them to have kept her in the hospital for 7 days.

As far as knowing what made her sick. None of the doctors know at this time but, her VA doctor is doing some more test.

In my wife's mind she has no doubt it was a bad reaction from getting her second Mederna shot. I tend to think that myself.

I am constantly asked how she is doing and what made her sick. All I can say is she is alot better now and we don't for sure what made her so sick.

If the doctors ever do find something out. I will let all of you know what they found.

This is strange. Maybe they don't have the research or information to actually say it was from the Mederna shot. Or they don't want to admit it may have been a reaction. The new thing I find now days people won't admit when something is wrong. I think they are scared of a lawsuit.
Medical practice... I'm guess every case could be different. They have to take what they know as Medical professionals and use it the best they can to help. Not always the case either.
I pray your wife continues to get better.

OP

504RP

Reaction score
This is strange. Maybe they don't have the research or information to actually say it was from the Mederna shot. Or they don't want to admit it may have been a reaction. The new thing I find now days people won't admit when something is wrong. I think they are scared of a lawsuit.
Medical practice... I'm guess every case could be different. They have to take what they know as Medical professionals and use it the best they can to help. Not always the case either.
I pray your wife continues to get better.
That is sort of the way my wife looks at it too. She says there's no doubt in her mind the shot is what made her so sick and she almost died from it.

She thinks there is noway the doctors is going to admit it was the shot because they don't want people to know that you could die from getting the shot.

I feel pretty confident it was the shot too. And if anyone could have seen what my wife went through. I promise you they probably wouldn't get the shot.

The VA doctor told my wife not to get a flue shot after what happened and anyone who has a bad reaction to the covid shot isn't supposed to get any more shots for covid.

The only reason i got the shot to begin with is because i would lose my job if i didn't. And i am given it alot of consideration as to wether or not I am going to get the booster shot.

I would like to work until I am 67 but , if it means I have to choose risking my life by having to take part in testing an experimental vaccine to keep my job. I am not going to do it.

So far I am like thousands of others who has decided to risk my life by taking the experimental vaccine. Unlike my wife and I don't know how many others that had a reaction to the shot like she had. I had just a sore shoulder for a couple of days.

But what might result from taking the shot months or years down the road is yet to be seen.

If the government was real confident that these experimental covid vaccines were for sure safe. These vaccines would be FDA approved but, they aren't.

All the vaccines that are FDA approved have went through years of trials and testing before they are approved and for good reason. They want to be sure the vaccines are safe to avoid maming, crippling or killing people.

It's hard to imagine they are vaccinating children 12 years old with these experimental vaccine too.

I sure hope the gamble to give these vaccines pay off instead of being something to regret latter.

They given military personnel a choice of getting vaccinated or a dishornable discharge. Thats just another way of tring to force people into taking part in this mass experiment using these unproven vaccines.

Here in the U.S. it use to be the land of the free. Freedom and the right to make your own decisions with in the law was part of being an American.

Using tactics like giving people choices like you either get the shot or lose your job or be dishornably discharged is similar to the way Hilter or Shadom would handle things.

But I guess if people are willing to treated that way. Then they deserve what should happen to them. But 12 year old kids is a different story. Their not of age to give their consent. I hope for them and their parents that decide on given their kids these shots everything works out for the best.

I am glad I am not a parent of minor children and have to decide wether or not to give a child an experimental shot.

I felt bad enough for what my wife has went through even thoe it was her decision to get the shot. Because she only got it because i did.

I fell bad for what happened after she got the shot but would have felt even worse if i had of talked her out of getting the shot and she would have got covid.

That's why i feel it should be a personal decision for someone of lawful age as to wether or not they get the shot. And should not have to make that decision because employers or government agency's use threats like dishonorable discharge, of lose your job if you decide not to take part as a human guinea pig in this covid vaccine experiment.

D2Cat

Reaction score
504RP, I pray your wife recovers fully and quickly.

You will probably never know the cause of the physical condition she is going through. You and your wife's opinion are most likely correct, but not many will confirm that.

Doctors have a real challenge dealing with reactions to the "jab" since it's unknown to them what the outcomes from it are or what the ingredients are. It's a wait and see proposition, and actual knowledge will probably take years after this all settles out.

The highly publicized Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System is the place you are suppose to make aware of any problems with the vaccine. They make one jump through so many hoops to make a report I'm sure the reports they actually receive and list on their web site are WAY less then the population has had!

I made the first contact by phone. After several calls go through and made the report. The person read back sentence by sentence when I was finished speaking to confirm he was reporting what I said. That was a 45 minute conversation. About 10 days later I got a 6 page form to fill out. It was essentially to answer the questions I had already given them the answers to. I filled it out and faxed to them. Ten days latter I get the 6 page form again emailed to me. I wrote across the page: ALREADY SUBMITTED BY FAX with date. When I tried to fax that copy their fax would not receive it. Tried multiple time, still not sent.

My wife got the J&J on March 31. Within a couple of days she turned red like a sun burn, then small blisters on that. This was from head to toes. She eventually started loosing hair, tasted metal in her mouth, skin dry and itching. It was like her skin had shrunk and was too tight on her body.

She went to the dermatologist (who she had gone to for yearly check ups) and test were done. One week she was there three times! They eventually discovered she was allergic to Methylisothiazolinone. That is a preservative used in household cleaning products, laundry compounds, make up, food...... it's everywhere. So we have boxes of products in the shop that are useless to us.

The dermatologist had her discontinue all vitamin supplements and any meds to try to determine the there might be a difference. Nothing changed. Dermatologist sent her to a rheumatologist for another opinion. He when over all the previous information, did some more test, prescribed hydroxychloroquine, 200mg per day/twice a day. After a couple of weeks she quit those because the dryness and itching increased.

They did a CT scan thinking there may be some other issues, like cancer, causing this. Found nothing. They've done more blood work than imaginable, more than a dozen biopsies....nothing.

They did an antibodies test. Results were 5126. When I asked the nurse what was normal she didn't know but said hers was under 500. I tried to find out what that number means and had a challenge there also. I couldn't get hold of the Dr. who did the test. When I called the gov't web site to get and answer all they said is they can't tell me, I have to contact the ordering Dr. I finally found a answer on the internet.

So the latest solution is a medicine called dupixent. Talk about expensive...."The cost for Dupixent subcutaneous solution (200 mg/1.14 mL) is around $3,354 for a supply of 2.28 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit." They say she needs two injections a month!

This a person who walked two miles three times a week, worked from 6AM to bed time, full of energy. No health problems, eats a very careful diet for years. 5'-1" and 110#, never smoked, never drank alcohol.

The dermatologist/rheumatologist team decided they are at the end of what they can do so have an appointment at Univ. Of Kansas Medical Center. The only comment from the Dr's when I questioned them about the covid vaccine was nothing directly spoken, they just kind of tighten their lips, nod their head a bit, move their eyes some, and roll their shoulders a bit.

After all these months they finally said KU knows more about covid then anyone around here.

During this experience I have witnessed three nurses who said after seeing what patients have come to them with in the last few months they are not getting a covid shot.

Sorry to say, but one who gets this injection is a lab rat. My wife said she'd rather have covid and take her chances. If things go good you're OK (for now at least) if not, they know few answers.

The most critical advise I can give 504RP to give a lot of support and encouragement. Be real careful of her getting depressed. When people get in a situation where they feel out of control their mind starts imagining things and it can escalate.

I guess fortunately for my wife as her hair keeps falling out (and she has fine light colored hair) she became real focused on loosing hair every time she shampooed. She ordered a couple of wigs. They didn't suit her so she returns them. It's actually became a project almost. But.... it keeps her doing something she can control and feel better about.

May the Lord shine His light on you and your wife!!

FarmerShell

Reaction score
That is sort of the way my wife looks at it too. She says there's no doubt in her mind the shot is what made her so sick and she almost died from it.

She thinks there is noway the doctors is going to admit it was the shot because they don't want people to know that you could die from getting the shot.

I feel pretty confident it was the shot too. And if anyone could have seen what my wife went through. I promise you they probably wouldn't get the shot.

The VA doctor told my wife not to get a flue shot after what happened and anyone who has a bad reaction to the covid shot isn't supposed to get any more shots for covid.

The only reason i got the shot to begin with is because i would lose my job if i didn't. And i am given it alot of consideration as to wether or not I am going to get the booster shot.

I would like to work until I am 67 but , if it means I have to choose risking my life by having to take part in testing an experimental vaccine to keep my job. I am not going to do it.

So far I am like thousands of others who has decided to risk my life by taking the experimental vaccine. Unlike my wife and I don't know how many others that had a reaction to the shot like she had. I had just a sore shoulder for a couple of days.

But what might result from taking the shot months or years down the road is yet to be seen.

If the government was real confident that these experimental covid vaccines were for sure safe. These vaccines would be FDA approved but, they aren't.

All the vaccines that are FDA approved have went through years of trials and testing before they are approved and for good reason. They want to be sure the vaccines are safe to avoid maming, crippling or killing people.

It's hard to imagine they are vaccinating children 12 years old with these experimental vaccine too.

I sure hope the gamble to give these vaccines pay off instead of being something to regret latter.

They given military personnel a choice of getting vaccinated or a dishornable discharge. Thats just another way of tring to force people into taking part in this mass experiment using these unproven vaccines.

Here in the U.S. it use to be the land of the free. Freedom and the right to make your own decisions with in the law was part of being an American.

Using tactics like giving people choices like you either get the shot or lose your job or be dishornably discharged is similar to the way Hilter or Shadom would handle things.

But I guess if people are willing to treated that way. Then they deserve what should happen to them. But 12 year old kids is a different story. Their not of age to give their consent. I hope for them and their parents that decide on given their kids these shots everything works out for the best.

I am glad I am not a parent of minor children and have to decide wether or not to give a child an experimental shot.

I felt bad enough for what my wife has went through even thoe it was her decision to get the shot. Because she only got it because i did.

I fell bad for what happened after she got the shot but would have felt even worse if i had of talked her out of getting the shot and she would have got covid.

That's why i feel it should be a personal decision for someone of lawful age as to wether or not they get the shot. And should not have to make that decision because employers or government agency's use threats like dishonorable discharge, of lose your job if you decide not to take part as a human guinea pig in this covid vaccine experiment.

I get on this local neighborhood forum. People will ask advice, recommendations, ect. It's not like this forum were I give my opinion about everything and say whatever, basically I feel most of ya'll won't get butt hurt over me saying how I feel. I feel I been on here long enough ya'll know me well enough I don't mean anything in a bad way, if it does come out like that I don't mean for it too. Most of the time I'm just b.s.
This man got mad at me cause I made a comment about using 24d version hiring the professional to have your yard treated. He responded how I shouldn't ever give people any kind of advice to help them regardless. If it's for them to fix something on their own, save money, ect. The way I would use the advice versus how the next person may take it maybe two different things. They could totally screw something up than Sue me for giving them the advice. Yada yada yada. I understand that and agree a person skill level may not be the same. On the other hand I'm like to think free advice they would take it and use it the best to their skill level. The world just seems to be so sue happy now days.

I have thyroid issue in the beginning my doctor advised me not to get the shot. Alot of thyroid patients have allergic reactions to different medications. She said the Canadian medical something had done a study on the thyroid patients and the shot and concluded the pro and cons of getting it versus not getting it and the risk of an allergic reaction. They concluded it would be better they didn't get it. The next time I saw her, she told me she was leaving it entirely up to me if I wanted to get the shot. I believe like with you and your wife she didn't have enough information to tell me one way or another, so she didn't want to push me to get it or push me not to get it. I got the flu vaccine one time. I got really sick for a week. I feel from my own experience knowing my body with having reaction to different medications the covid vaccine would be a bad time. I can't have Steroids, alot of antibiotics,Benadryl,penicillin, Sulphur, ect. I have to be really sick to take anything. I know with having allergic reactions it's not fun.

It could be possible your wife wasn't necessarily allergic to the vaccine but the binder they use with the vaccine. I'm not a doctor. I'm saying from what I've read, they ask people if they are allergic to any of the binders most of the words I couldn't even say. My guess most people wouldn't have a clue.

Hopefully your wife is doing better. I couldn't even imagine going through this. :(

faster horses

Reaction score
504 you mentioned the military has to get the shot or get a dishonorable discharge. That has been stopped by a judge. It's unconstitutional. Good for that judge. So glad your wife is better. Prayers she will continue to heal with no lasting ill effects.

We have a friend who has gotten the 2 Moderna jabs. He just got the booster and he became so ill he thought he would have to go to the hospital. He's better today but what he found out was:
the booster is 1/2 dose. The doctor made a mistake and ordered a full dose. As a result he became very sick. People make mistakes and doctors aren't God, but is the treatment worse than the disease?

OP

504RP

Reaction score
faster horse i am sorry to hear about your friend and am glad he is doing better. Mistakes can happen like in your friends case. Your right that doctors aren't God but, they are doctors and therefore shouldn't be maken mistakes when they are responsible for someone's life.
In their line of work there isn't room for mistakes. That seems like a very bad mistake to me simply because of the nature of the mistake. A Doctor ordering the wrong dose of medication isn't something a doctor should make.

I am all for treatments for diseases if they are known to be safe and work. Thats way we the FDA who is supposed to determine if a drug is safe to use to treat a disease. These covid vaccines is NOT FDA approved because they haven't APPROVED them to be SAFE !!!

All of these covid vaccines are EXPERIMENTAL vaccines. So in my opinion they are no better than the disease itself and nobody should be forced or threatened to be fired from their jobs if they choose not to take part in using EXPERIMENTAL vaccines.

I am glad a judge over rulled the threat of dishornably discharging Military personal if they didn't get the shot. I don't know what group of jackasses gave themselfs the authority to start using threats like the fireing of people from their job's if unless they get the covid shots.

And why should it matter to thoes who know the vaccines work. That thoes who don't want to take part in these experimental drug's. It's their live's. Every human being on this planet should be able to decide for themselfs what they do or don't want injected into their bodies.

There was a doctor in Huston Texas 40 or 50 years ago who claimed to have come up with a cure for cancer. Presented it to the FDA but it still hasn't been approved by them. He started treating people anyway. Cured alot of people of cancer.

The FDA took him to the supreme court. Trial went on for years. The doctor had alot of patients testify he had cured them of cancer. They had medical records of all thoes he had cured. He ended up in prison.

I would bet there are alot more people dieing of cancer than covid. Why isn't this doctors cure for cancer offered as an experimental drug like covid ? Because it isn't FDA approved.

OP

504RP

Reaction score
504RP, I pray your wife recovers fully and quickly.

You will probably never know the cause of the physical condition she is going through. You and your wife's opinion are most likely correct, but not many will confirm that.

Doctors have a real challenge dealing with reactions to the "jab" since it's unknown to them what the outcomes from it are or what the ingredients are. It's a wait and see proposition, and actual knowledge will probably take years after this all settles out.

The highly publicized Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System is the place you are suppose to make aware of any problems with the vaccine. They make one jump through so many hoops to make a report I'm sure the reports they actually receive and list on their web site are WAY less then the population has had!

I made the first contact by phone. After several calls go through and made the report. The person read back sentence by sentence when I was finished speaking to confirm he was reporting what I said. That was a 45 minute conversation. About 10 days later I got a 6 page form to fill out. It was essentially to answer the questions I had already given them the answers to. I filled it out and faxed to them. Ten days latter I get the 6 page form again emailed to me. I wrote across the page: ALREADY SUBMITTED BY FAX with date. When I tried to fax that copy their fax would not receive it. Tried multiple time, still not sent.

My wife got the J&J on March 31. Within a couple of days she turned red like a sun burn, then small blisters on that. This was from head to toes. She eventually started loosing hair, tasted metal in her mouth, skin dry and itching. It was like her skin had shrunk and was too tight on her body.

She went to the dermatologist (who she had gone to for yearly check ups) and test were done. One week she was there three times! They eventually discovered she was allergic to Methylisothiazolinone. That is a preservative used in household cleaning products, laundry compounds, make up, food...... it's everywhere. So we have boxes of products in the shop that are useless to us.

The dermatologist had her discontinue all vitamin supplements and any meds to try to determine the there might be a difference. Nothing changed. Dermatologist sent her to a rheumatologist for another opinion. He when over all the previous information, did some more test, prescribed hydroxychloroquine, 200mg per day/twice a day. After a couple of weeks she quit those because the dryness and itching increased.

They did a CT scan thinking there may be some other issues, like cancer, causing this. Found nothing. They've done more blood work than imaginable, more than a dozen biopsies....nothing.

They did an antibodies test. Results were 5126. When I asked the nurse what was normal she didn't know but said hers was under 500. I tried to find out what that number means and had a challenge there also. I couldn't get hold of the Dr. who did the test. When I called the gov't web site to get and answer all they said is they can't tell me, I have to contact the ordering Dr. I finally found a answer on the internet.

So the latest solution is a medicine called dupixent. Talk about expensive...."The cost for Dupixent subcutaneous solution (200 mg/1.14 mL) is around $3,354 for a supply of 2.28 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit." They say she needs two injections a month!

This a person who walked two miles three times a week, worked from 6AM to bed time, full of energy. No health problems, eats a very careful diet for years. 5'-1" and 110#, never smoked, never drank alcohol.

The dermatologist/rheumatologist team decided they are at the end of what they can do so have an appointment at Univ. Of Kansas Medical Center. The only comment from the Dr's when I questioned them about the covid vaccine was nothing directly spoken, they just kind of tighten their lips, nod their head a bit, move their eyes some, and roll their shoulders a bit.

After all these months they finally said KU knows more about covid then anyone around here.

During this experience I have witnessed three nurses who said after seeing what patients have come to them with in the last few months they are not getting a covid shot.

Sorry to say, but one who gets this injection is a lab rat. My wife said she'd rather have covid and take her chances. If things go good you're OK (for now at least) if not, they know few answers.

The most critical advise I can give 504RP to give a lot of support and encouragement. Be real careful of her getting depressed. When people get in a situation where they feel out of control their mind starts imagining things and it can escalate.

I guess fortunately for my wife as her hair keeps falling out (and she has fine light colored hair) she became real focused on loosing hair every time she shampooed. She ordered a couple of wigs. They didn't suit her so she returns them. It's actually became a project almost. But.... it keeps her doing something she can control and feel better about.

May the Lord shine His light on you and your wife!!
D2Cat, I am so sorry to hear about your wife. Something you should know. When i got my wife to the ER she was as red as red could be her whole body !!! The first thing the doctor ask my wife who couldn't have answered him anyway because she was barely alive and wasn't able to talk. He ask if she was always as red as she what she was. Which was about as Stupid of a question anyone could ask. I answered for her. I told him no she wasn't always like that and I ask him if he had of ever seen anyone that red before ?

You can not even describe to anyone how red a human body can turn like that.

My wife is also very healthy, active, non smoker, don't drink. Loves barrel racing. She weighs 145 lbs and is 5 foot 6 inches tall. Up a 4:30 p.m every morning feeding her horse's before going to work. Feeds the every evening. Trims and shoes her own horse's. Works a full time job.

I should have my ass stomped for taking part in this covid vaccine experiment . If i hadn't of got the shot she wouldn't have either.

D2cat only someone who has seen that side affect of a covid shot would be able to describe it like you have. I am glad you mentioned it. I ganurantuee you thoes doctors have seen that alot.

Noway in hell I am taking anymore of their experimental bull ****. I will kill somebody before i let them inject me or mine with their experimental crap.

They want to fire me so be it.

OP

504RP

Reaction score
D2Cat another thing that you mention about doctor's answering questions about what is causing the person that is sick.

That's exactly what I noticed too. People here on the forum and family, friends were constantly asking me how my wife was doing and what the doctors had to say.

Well when the doctors won't say nothing or as answer your questions. There's no way for you to know what's going on or is wrong.

I stayed at that hospital for at least 18 out of each 24 hour day that she was in there. And seen what was happening for most of the time.

Nurses were in and out almost every hour she was there. Either drawing blood, given shots changing IVs. Or given oral medication.

I have been in the hospital for days at a time for some pretty serious issues. But I didn't have near the IV or blood drawn, shots, medications that was done on my wife.

They were doing everything they could to keep her alive.

D2Cat

Reaction score
Partner, I know what you're saying and understand you fully. I think we were somewhat fortunate in that we went to a dermatologist to get solutions, but then again my wife was not in an immediate life threatening situation. The Dr. asked us to document the redness and dry skin by taking photos. She could compare them to see if any particular attempt was helping.

Doctors simply don't know what to do with the adverse reactions this crap produces, and you only find out about it from personal communications. Anything negative is not put on a news program. You only see ads declaring how safe it is.

Down in Dixie

Reaction score
504 you mentioned the military has to get the shot or get a dishonorable discharge. That has been stopped by a judge. It's unconstitutional. Good for that judge. So glad your wife is better. Prayers she will continue to heal with no lasting ill effects.

We have a friend who has gotten the 2 Moderna jabs. He just got the booster and he became so ill he thought he would have to go to the hospital. He's better today but what he found out was:
the booster is 1/2 dose. The doctor made a mistake and ordered a full dose. As a result he became very sick. People make mistakes and doctors aren't God, but is the treatment worse than the disease?
That judge needs to tell that to the military then. I was forced to get my first shot Thursday. They had the paperwork to boot me out ready to sign if I didn’t get it. I expressed my concern with the medical staff giving the shots. So far just joints feel terrible and heart rate is elevated. 504 I hope your wife fully recovers and she has no long lasting side effects.

OP

504RP

Reaction score
Partner, I know what you're saying and understand you fully. I think we were somewhat fortunate in that we went to a dermatologist to get solutions, but then again my wife was not in an immediate life threatening situation. The Dr. asked us to document the redness and dry skin by taking photos. She could compare them to see if any particular attempt was helping.

Doctors simply don't know what to do with the adverse reactions this crap produces, and you only find out about it from personal communications. Anything negative is not put on a news program. You only see ads declaring how safe it is.
Well I am glad you told me about your wife and am very sorry what happened to her.

I have been trying to keep my opinion of the shot to myself so not to offend all thoes who have gotten shots with no side affects. Thoes who feel the shots are going to get rid of covid. And i hope they are right and the shots does eliminate covid.

But I have seen what can happen from getting the shot and know for a fact the shot is not safe for everybody. And my in the long run prove to be bad for even us who hasn't had any problems yet.

Because right now there is no difference in any of us who has gotten the shot than there is a laboratory rat. Thoes of us willing or who can be bullied by threats of losing jobs or other methods are just part of an experiment.

I hope and beleave there will be soon others start speaking up about the bad things that can result from getting the shot.

I am glad I am not a parent of a 12 year old child having to decide wether or not to give their child the shot.

OP

504RP

Reaction score
That judge needs to tell that to the military then. I was forced to get my first shot Thursday. They had the paperwork to boot me out ready to sign if I didn’t get it. I expressed my concern with the medical staff giving the shots. So far just joints feel terrible and heart rate is elevated. 504 I hope your wife fully recovers and she has no long lasting side effects.
My wife said her joints felt like they were on fire, felt like bone on bone. Her back, leg, hip mussels hurt beyond belief. When they had her on that machine that automatically tracked her blood pressure everytime the cuff would begin to inflate shed would start to cry. The pain of it squeezeing was unbearable for her.

Brother I was in the military, so was my father and two brothers.

Don't take the covid shot just because of a dishonorable discharge. There's nothing dishonorable about turning away from a dishonorable government and a dishonorable military. No honorable government would treat their men & women with threats like that.

Latest posts