Mederna shot side affects

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
That is terrible. I know literally thousands of people who have had moderna, pfizer and astra zeneca without anything more than a sore arm or feeling off for the day.

Hopefully they work out what's wrong with your wife and she gets better quick.
That is pretty much been my experience as well and I have taken part in 2 different polls on other discussion boards where the vast majority of the respondents have had the same minimal after effects. Hopefully they will get 504rp's wife's issues worked out and taken care of quickly.

CowboyBlue

Reaction score
Same deal here, not as bad. My first round of shots slowed me down some, and my second round made me feel awful. Oh, and by the way, I had every symptom of Covid 19 for more than a week ... did the vaccine GIVE me the disease?? It sure felt like it.

Prayers for everyone dealing with this.

Cowsout

Reaction score
Wow! Prayers for your wife - and you. That's horrible.

One of my step daughters, a close friend and two other people in town (both women) came down with shingles after the Moderna shot. And none of them are in the typical age category for shingles.
Just yesterday I read about shingles cases in pre-teens and teenagers. Anyone who's had chicken pox could have shingles at any time.

damengineer

Reaction score
My prayers for you both. I have been a voice in the wilderness against that shot. Moderna company name stands for Modify Every RNA. The Pharmaceutical companies and doctors have not truthfully reported the side effects from this shot. They also have not reported the deaths from the virus truthfully. I wish you and your wife well and will include you in my prayers.

TexasBred

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your wife. Don’t know if any in my small circle that had any reactions to the vaccine. They appear to be rare and more often than not very mild.

OP

504RP

Reaction score
Sorry to not have replied to all of you and your kind thoughts and prayers. I was really surprised at how many have responsed to this post with such kindness you all have shown in your replies. You are all a great bunch of people and a.real careing group of people too.

I have been spending most of my time at the hospital since Tuesday the afternoon I took my wife to the ER and haven't had much time to up date what all has taken place with my wife.

I am in a rush to get back to the hospital now but, my wife isn't improving and the doctors don't know what is going on either.

My wife's symptoms are very similiar to the Mederna side affects. She had severe nose bleeds, the joints in her legs, hips, back she says feels like they are bone on bone and burns like they are on fire. All of her muscles exspecially in her back, legs are in constant pain.
Her fever is like roller coaster up to around 103 and back to 98.6. Has been that way since the shot 8 days ago. She can't eat, no appitite, has ate two bites of eggs and a spoon full of rice in the last 4 days.

They have either a saline solution IV or antibiotic IV going around the clock. I will fill you all in later about the rest of everything when i have more time but right now i have to get a shower and get back to my wife.

Thank you all again for keeping my wife in your thoughts.

Lucky

Reaction score
Very sorry this is happening, wish I was closer so I could help out and free up more time for you to be there. Please keep us updated and we will keep y’all in our thoughts and prayers.

I think we should all refrain from any conspiracy or negative vaccine comments on this post. We all have our own opinions, but at the end of the day we all do what we have to do.

TennesseeTuxedo

CT Supporter
CT Supporter
Reaction score
Very sorry this is happening, wish I was closer so I could help out and free up more time for you to be there. Please keep us updated and we will keep y’all in our thoughts and prayers.

I think we should all refrain from any conspiracy or negative vaccine comments on this post. We all have our own opinions, but at the end of the day we all do what we have to do.
I agree, the same should apply to “pro” vaccine comments as well.

Buck Randall

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Hopefully the doctors can figure out what's going on and get her feeling better soon.

farmerjan

Reaction score
I am so sorry for your wife's reactions to the shot. It is not fair and I know a couple people that have had very bad reactions to the shots... some pfizer and one moderna. Also people who have had next to no problems. However I know 3 people who have been "fully vaccinated", and one died and another was in the hospital for over a week. So I pray for your wife to recover from this.
Are they trying anything like like the monoclonal antibodies that so many have had good results with? One other friend said their FIL was in the hospital and very bad and they gave him the monoclonal antibodies and he felt much better within 48 hours .... please ask about them. Another place where we rent pasture they are very pro vaccine, and her brother and SIL and the husbands' brother and nephew all got covid and all recovered with the monoclonal antibodies.... 2 of them had gotten full "vaccination"... The covid virus is not stopped by the shot... it is only shown to make the symptoms less severe... there are many many cases of "fully vaccinated" people getting sick with the virus... and now there is talk that people will not be considered fully vaccinated for "work requirements" unless they also get a third "booster shot"....
It is a bad disease. My son had it, and had a week or more of feeling pretty bad, his girlfriend had it and had 2 days of feeling off and headaches... I had a couple days of stomach upset and feeling weak and achey and headaches....

faster horses

Reaction score
Praying for your wife and for you. So sorry that she/you is having to go through such a terrifying ordeal.

cfpinz

Reaction score
Just ran across this thread. I'm sorry to hear about you and your wife's situation, and sending prayers your way. Hopefully she's doing better by now.

Latest posts