Mederna shot side affects

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
My wife got the booster shot, she had a fever the next day and her joints ached as she complained 3-4 days. It has been about a week and the side effects are about gone.

TennesseeTuxedo

CT Supporter
CT Supporter
Reaction score
Informed.. by a chiropractor?
No thanks.

Informed as in being told by a quack chiropractor that the vaccine will change my DNA when it's an RNA vaccine that never enters the nucleus and can't possibly change anyone's dna?
No thanks.

Do you know why the anti vaccers and anti maskers like the Florida bone cracker use the "Survival rate is 99%" ?

Because inversely, it makes the 1% death rate sound like a very very small number when in fact, 1% of the global population of 7.8 billion would be 78 million covid deaths and 1% of the US population would be 3.3 million dead neighbors, friends, co workers and family members and those kinds of numbers don't fit their narrative.

Don't get me started on his bogus 0² deprivation claim.
1% is low by any standard.

aaronstiff

Reaction score

The most heavily affected age group is also the one which is older than average life expectancy...

Son of Butch

Reaction score
New Harvard study says natural acquired immunity from having had covid is more robust, more diverse and longer in duration than the immunity given by any of the vaccines. Dr Noorchashm (immunologist) says he thinks Dr Fauci and President Biden choosing to ignore these studies is bad both strategically and politically. While he doesn't advocate anyone intentionally contracting Covid, he doesn't think forcing anyone to get the vaccine is good medical policy. There are millions walking around that don't need to be vaccinated if they have already had it.

chaded

Reaction score
New Harvard study says natural acquired immunity from having had covid is more robust, more diverse and longer in duration than the immunity given by any of the vaccines. Dr Noorchashm (immunologist) says he thinks Dr Fauci and President Biden choosing to ignore these studies is bad both strategically and politically. While he doesn't advocate anyone intentionally contracting Covid, he doesn't think forcing anyone to get the vaccine is good medical policy. There are millions walking around that don't need to be vaccinated if they have already had it.

Is there anything in there about how they have determined that? I know it is said that antibody testing cannot be confirmed as an accurate determination of immunity So I wonder how they have determined immunity.

My wife and I both caught it at the same time. She had been vaccinated and I was not. I was miserably sick for two weeks whereas she had a runny nose. When we did antibody testing hers was off the charts high and mine detected zero and this was 3 months after we had it.

greybeard

Reaction score
Roughly 3M people die each year in the US, so with covid statistics does that mean 6M will die? Are some of the 3M covid deaths taken from some of the 3M that were going to die without covid anyway?
That 3 million is the 1% death rate which is what some have posted as a result of saying 99% survival rate. You need to ask your local chiropractor or foot doctor, or maybe even your barber, since those folks seem to be the defining authority .

;)

aaronstiff

Reaction score

aaronstiff

Reaction score
That, is not what the chiropractor stated in the video link you posted.
Within the first 20 seconds he clearly and emphatically said "99% survival rate" which means a1% fatality rate.

The 0.1% I am referring to is the number of Americans who have died "from" covid, not the percentage of people who got covid and died. They are similar but different. Out of all the Americans who died last year, about 0.1% had covid. Out of all the Americans who got covid last year, about 1% of them died.

TexasBred

Reaction score
Roughly 3M people die each year in the US, so with covid statistics does that mean 6M will die? Are some of the 3M covid deaths taken from some of the 3M that were going to die without covid anyway?
No idea but bet you can dig up a link that will say whatever you want it to say. You always do.

Latest posts