Mederna shot side affects

Help Support CattleToday:

aaronstiff

Reaction score
I'd also like to make it clear to everyone that I'm not saying you will die from the vaccine. If you've already taken it, you have a very good chance of being unaffected. In fact, I think you have just about as much of a chance at dying from the vaccine as you have from dying of covid.

But that's the point: neither are deadly. Yes, some have died from covid. But yes, some have died from the vaccine. Some have been left permanently damaged from covid. And some have been left permanently damaged from the vaccine. That's why the risks don't outweigh the benefits.

You have countries all across the world starting to ban certain brands of the vaccine because they're realizing how many people are reacting adversely to them (think of AstraZeneca and the whole blood clot problem). These vaccines are only usually safe and effective, but not always. For me, a healthy 20 year old, I have less than a fraction of a percent chance of dying from covid. But 1 in 5000 males in my age range end up with heart conditions from the vaccine (assuming they're reporting everything), and so I choose to not take it.

I honestly just want people to take an unbiased look at it all. I'm not condemning you or calling you a bad person for taking it. Just be informed and cautious. (y)

OP

504RP

Reaction score
@504RP how is your wife doing?
She is doing alot better than she was. She isn't back to a 100 % of what she was before this happened. She has times where she is sick at her stomach and feels weak alot of the time.

I have alot of people asking how she is doing. But i really don't know what to tell them because one day she seem's to be fine but in a few hours she might be feeling sick at her stomach ?

She absolutely lives to rodeo and barrel race. She loves her horse's. She is always taking care of them wether it be feeding them twice a day or shoeing them. Cleaning stalls and going to barrel race's. She can't do all of that anymore like before she got sick.

When that woman can't do that stuff you can tell she is sick. She is not able to do near as much as what it takes to do all of that stuff like she was before she got sick. I have been helping her to take care of her horse's so that she won't be worrying about them so much.

I know she appreciates what I do to help her but, she had alot rather be able to do all of that stuff herself. She has certain ways she wants things done and she treats thoes horse's like royalty.

Because she isn't able to do thing's like she could before. She is depressed alot and before all this happened she was never depressed. She could always find something good no matter how bad things got.

So it's hard to really say how she is doing from one day to the next right now.

Thank you for asking though. I am just kind of talked out about it myself. Everyone has their own opinion about wether or not to get vaccinated and if the shot really helps.

And that's good everyone should have the right to choose what is injected into their own body's. We are human beings, not wild animals or cattle.

Myself I have made the decision not to get anymore covid vaccinations. I told my employer that, told them if they need to fire me that will be alright too.

I am all for vaccines and new cures to treat diseases that we currently don't have to treat things like cancer etc...., BUT I am not going to be taking anymore experimental vaccines or even FDA quick approved vaccines like the Pfizer or however you spell it. The one and only currently FDA covid approved vaccine that they have whipped up.

I wish all thoes who have and decide to roll the dice and get the shots the best of luck. But I am going to pass on taking part in this or any other experiments. They will have to use a regular lab rat to take my place in their experiments.

Son of Butch

Reaction score
As you have requested the original studies, here is the original Harvard one: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10654-021-00808-7 .
Interesting.
It clearly states: (pfizer) vaccinations offer protection to individuals against severe hospitalization and death. (but) sole reliance on vaccinations needs to be re-examined (with) the likelihood of future variants. Importantly other prevention efforts of basic public hygiene, maintaining safe distance, hand washing and frequent testing. In summary, efforts should be made to get vaccinated.

Last edited:

aaronstiff

Reaction score
It clearly states: vaccinations offer protection to individuals against severe hospitalization and death. In summary, efforts should be made to encourage populations to get vaccinated

Exactly, which is incredibly confusing. Why write a paper which shows that vaccines have nothing to do with case counts and yet still recommend them? What good are they doing if nothing is changing?

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Exactly, which is incredibly confusing. Why write a paper which shows that vaccines have nothing to do with case counts and yet still recommend them? What good are they doing if nothing is changing?
Which part of reduced severity of hospitalizations and deaths do you oppose?

aaronstiff

Reaction score
Which part of reduced severity of hospitalizations and death do you oppose?

If the paper was about how hospitalizations and deaths have decreased as a direct result of increased vaccinations, I would sit up and pay attention. But the very title says they have not. They are uncorrelated. I've seen so many graphs showing case count and vaccinations plotted together, from institutions like the CDC themselves, and they never coincide. Most times the cases go up as the vaccinations increase! Why would I take a shot which was rushed through testing and FDA approval, has been banned multiple times because too many people had gotten sick from it, and which is still actively harming people, especially those in my age range? In my mind, there's absolutely no reason too!

And to echo what 504RP said, this is something I've been convicted of. If you feel absolutely certain that these shots are safe, take them! I just feel absolutely certain that they aren't safe, at least not for everyone.

Buck Randall

Reaction score
If the paper was about how hospitalizations and deaths have decreased as a direct result of increased vaccinations, I would sit up and pay attention. But the very title says they have not. They are uncorrelated. I've seen so many graphs showing case count and vaccinations plotted together, from institutions like the CDC themselves, and they never coincide. Most times the cases go up as the vaccinations increase! Why would I take a shot which was rushed through testing and FDA approval, has been banned multiple times because too many people had gotten sick from it, and which is still actively harming people, especially those in my age range? In my mind, there's absolutely no reason too!

And to echo what 504RP said, this is something I've been convicted of. If you feel absolutely certain that these shots are safe, take them! I just feel absolutely certain that they aren't safe, at least not for everyone.
Your reasoning would make sense if hospitalizations and deaths were occurring at equal rates between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. They are not. The vaccine rolled out just as the more contagious and deadly delta variant flared up. Deaths and hospitalizations in the unvaccinated accelerated. Deaths and hospitalizations for the vaccinated declined.

You say you've done your own research, but what you've done is exactly the opposite of the scientific method - establishing a position and then cherry picking data to support it.

aaronstiff

Reaction score
Your reasoning would make sense if hospitalizations and deaths were occurring at equal rates between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. They are not. The vaccine rolled out just as the more contagious and deadly delta variant flared up. Deaths and hospitalizations in the unvaccinated accelerated. Deaths and hospitalizations for the vaccinated declined.

You say you've done your own research, but what you've done is exactly the opposite of the scientific method - establishing a position and then cherry picking data to support it.
Sorry, could you point me to a paper/study showing that?

coachg

Reaction score
Praying for a full recovery for your wife and peace of mind for you . My wife and I got both shots , the Moderna . Sore arm for me but nothing else . First shot no problem for my wife but second she ran a low grade temp, felt achy and fatigue. Lasted about 48 hours . She says she won’t take booster . I may b/c I usually have 1-2 cases of bronchitis a year . I had asthma as a child so I don’t know if there’s a connection ? We decided to take the shot because we keep 1-2 of our grandchildren almost every day . Kids are germ carrying machines and we didn’t want to get it from them or worse yet give it to them .

Son of Butch

Reaction score
If the paper was about how hospitalizations and deaths have decreased as a direct result of increased vaccinations,
That is not the focus of the paper. But it clearly states reduced severity of hospitalizations and deaths, even as overall number of cases have increased.
Most times the cases go up as the vaccinations increase!
Yes, more cases, but less severe = milder cases.

I'm just trying to help interpret the paper posted.
I'm old, high risk and vaccinated, but I have no qualms being around anyone vaccinated or unvaccinated, 1/3 of my family members are unvaccinated and neither the vaccinated nor the unvaccinated have had anything other than mild cases.

aaronstiff

Reaction score
That is not the focus of the paper. But it clearly states reduced severity of hospitalizations and deaths, even as overall number of cases have increased.

Yes, more cases, but less severe = milder cases.

I'm just trying to help interpret the paper posted.
I'm old, high risk and vaccinated, but I have no qualms being around anyone vaccinated or unvaccinated, 1/3 of my family members are unvaccinated and neither the vaccinated nor the unvaccinated have had anything other than mild cases.
Covid has really brought out the worst in people, but I'm actually really glad to hear you don't discriminate based on vaccination status. You don't know how many stories I've heard about families getting divided over this, refusing to visit each other.

At the end of the day, I wish we could all just make our own decision. If someone wants the vaccine, let them have it. If someone doesn't, don't make them. It's when the government starts forcing people to take something they don't want that there's a problem. We have the Nuremberg Code for a reason, you know? :)

D2Cat

Reaction score
We (the govt) has got it all figured out!

1637625175283-png.70216

greybeard

Reaction score
I'm not condemning you or calling you a bad person for taking it. Just be informed and cautious. (y)
Informed.. by a chiropractor?
No thanks.

Informed as in being told by a quack chiropractor that the vaccine will change my DNA when it's an RNA vaccine that never enters the nucleus and can't possibly change anyone's dna?
No thanks.

Do you know why the anti vaccers and anti maskers like the Florida bone cracker use the "Survival rate is 99%" ?

Because inversely, it makes the 1% death rate sound like a very very small number when in fact, 1% of the global population of 7.8 billion would be 78 million covid deaths and 1% of the US population would be 3.3 million dead neighbors, friends, co workers and family members and those kinds of numbers don't fit their narrative.

Don't get me started on his bogus 0² deprivation claim.

Redgully

Reaction score
Here in Australia we have held covid at bay pretty well, in my state we still don't have it in the community at all and are still living normal everyday life. So we've had a chance to get vaccinated before the virus has hit. In Victoria it has escaped and now running through the community, yesterday they had 19 deaths, of which 17 weren't fully vaccinated. Says enough for me.

Latest posts