Mederna shot side affects

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
Sadly I know of a few people that would (for themselves not cattle necessarily). It’s see what the chiropractor says and break out some essential oils..
I have a friend like that. Scott you need some essential oils! I've got tranny fluid, DEF fluid and hydraulic fluid. What else do I need? She actually thinks she can cure my cancer!😂😂

Lucky

Reaction score
I don't think you understand what I was saying. These vaccines alter you DNA and make tissues more susceptible to damage from the 5G frequency. Since each person is different, the effects are not the same on everyone. The goal is population reduction. The UN 2030 goal is to reduce the world polulation by 1/2 by 2030. Also to have 50% of the remaining population be Asian as they will take orders better than us freedom loving Americans. Our country is under attack, and everyone is sticking their heads in the sand or elsewhere on their person.. I remember seeing the UN agenda back in the late 60s when billboards were all over with the statement "Get the US out of the UN", if only we had done it....
So they released Covid on us, then had a vaccine in standby to alter our DNA, and had this 5G plan going to kill us. Seems like a stretch to me. I’d think they’d just poison the water or shoot us in the street. Or maybe even stop medical care. We can’t even let drug addicts, crazy people, murderers, traitors, deserters, or any other bad actors die. Yet there’s this grand plan to indiscriminately kill of a huge part of the population?

damengineer

Reaction score
I did some research and your conspiracy theory falls apart on your first statement. 5G and brain waves don’t come even close to sharing a frequency.
Ok, you may be right. However, 5G is supposed to only go skin deep! The largest organ in the body is the skin. The research suggests that skin cancers will be prevalent due to 5G and the vaccine recipients. I have lost 3 friends over the past 10 years to what started out as skin cancer... There is plenty of scientific data on the effects of both 5G and the shot, but you won't find it easily. I just find it totally asinine that the billionaires decide to spend their fortunes on screwing with people's lives instead of doing good in the world. St. Jude's has to beg for money daily while Gates and Soros throw billions at tearing down our country....

damengineer

Reaction score
So they released Covid on us, then had a vaccine in standby to alter our DNA, and had this 5G plan going to kill us. Seems like a stretch to me. I’d think they’d just poison the water or shoot us in the street. Or maybe even stop medical care. We can’t even let drug addicts, crazy people, murderers, traitors, deserters, or any other bad actors die. Yet there’s this grand plan to indiscriminately kill of a huge part of the population?
Yes, Crazy. But Big Pharma has to get their money. The defense contractors got theirs in Afghanistan.. Now we have to rebuild the military while the Pharmaceutical industry gets their turn at the tax coffers..
So they released Covid on us, then had a vaccine in standby to alter our DNA, and had this 5G plan going to kill us. Seems like a stretch to me. I’d think they’d just poison the water or shoot us in the street. Or maybe even stop medical care. We can’t even let drug addicts, crazy people, murderers, traitors, deserters, or any other bad actors die. Yet there’s this grand plan to indiscriminately kill of a huge part of the population

Son of Butch

Reaction score
The goal is population reduction. The UN 2030 goal is to reduce the world population by 1/2 by 2030. Also, to have 50% of the remaining population be Asian as they will take orders better than us freedom loving Americans.
Well, that doesn't seem very fair.
Current Asian population is 4.7 billion aka 60.1% of the world's population.

Darn politicians can't even do math, no wonder we run a deficit, even when they only pass spending bills that are free.

Current world population is 7.8 billion
Gotta update this post during the next 8 years to see how that plan is working.

Last edited:

Lucky

Reaction score
I just went to the feed store and the following happened…… The young black man at the load dock ask me how I was and what I needed today🧐. He then loaded a mineral feeder, 5 bags of mineral and 3 salts, and then ask if I needed anything else🧐. He ask allot of questions about my Ford and why I switched from Dodges to Fords and told me Thanks 🧐. When I went in to pay the lady was very nice and even helped me try to find a box of needles. 🧐……..no rioters or vax questions in sight. Somethings up🧐🧐🧐🧐🤓🧐🧐 lol.

You guys gotta stop digging so deep on the ole interweb and just start livin

greybeard

Reaction score

Now you're getting it, except the engineer left out important parts of the equation.
This is all being orchestrated by a secret shadow cabal of the UN that is made up of shape shifting lizard people, with the goal of reducing the population because fewer people are easier to control via the micro-micro-microchips inside each syringe the non-vaccine is injected with. By making people magnetic, they can more easily be tracked because magnetic lines of flux help the 5g signal penetrate deeper into the brain and the signal can be more narrowly focused.

There's only one way to stop all this.

I'll be ok because we still only get 3g and occasionally 4g here.
(y)

Last edited:

simme

Old Dumb Guy
Reaction score
That 5G frequency does not look so bad. It can carry a lot of information. The concern for me is becoming one of those approaching 0 hertz - an indication of no brain activity at all. That is the epidemic I am more concerned about and it appears to be taking a foothold. I am hoping for a vaccine for that, even if it alters my DNA.

greybeard

Reaction score
Will a tinfoil hat block the 5g frequency? :unsure:
Most places don't even have 5G yet and the bigger carriers, ATT and Verizon stopped their 5G rollout earlier because of possible interference with aviation communications. Only the bigger cities have true 5G broadband right now. (tho conspiracy nuts say it (the rollout delay) was because it wasn't affecting enough people's brains yet and the carriers were going to improve/increase that aspect of 5G.)

I sure wish I had invested a lot of money in REYN stock...

aaronstiff

Reaction score
I'm not going to comment on 5G, but for those who have asked for more "reliable" sources on vaccines:

How about Harvard? https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/10...19-case-count-68-countries-harvard-study.html

Or the CDC? https://rumble.com/vp4yi5-pandemic-...admits-no-evidence-unaxxed-are-spreading.html

Or almost a million doctors? https://gbdeclaration.org/

And let's try to keep it civil. It's a bit disappointing that such an amazing group of farmers/ranchers (who I've turned to multiple times for advice) can't give others an opportunity to share their opinion without being ridiculed. Thanks.

TexasBred

Reaction score
I'm doomed. I took all three shots. Nothing to do now but get the biggest cooler in the shop and go to town and fill it up with cold beer and sit down under the tree and wait for my third eye to start growing out along with my gills. Also gonna get online and see if I can start the pre-registration to get signed up for disability, relief, unemployment, SSI and government housing. They will all be handy until my time comes.

Buck Randall

Reaction score
I'm not going to comment on 5G, but for those who have asked for more "reliable" sources on vaccines:

How about Harvard? https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/10...19-case-count-68-countries-harvard-study.html

Or the CDC? https://rumble.com/vp4yi5-pandemic-...admits-no-evidence-unaxxed-are-spreading.html

Or almost a million doctors? https://gbdeclaration.org/

And let's try to keep it civil. It's a bit disappointing that such an amazing group of farmers/ranchers (who I've turned to multiple times for advice) can't give others an opportunity to share their opinion without being ridiculed. Thanks.
Why don't you try finding that information directly from Harvard or the CDC, instead of whacky conspiracy sites?

Literally any idiot can sign the petition on your third link. I'm quite confident that very few of them are doctors or epidemiologists.

You can share your opinion, but some opinions are ridiculous and will be treated as such.

aaronstiff

Reaction score
Why don't you try finding that information directly from Harvard or the CDC, instead of whacky conspiracy sites?

Literally any idiot can sign the petition on your third link. I'm quite confident that very few of them are doctors or epidemiologists.

You can share your opinion, but some opinions are ridiculous and will be treated as such.

My apologies Buck, you're right about lay people being able to sign it. The number of actual doctors is more like 15,000, with 45,000 practitioners as well: https://gbdeclaration.org/view-signatures/

As you have requested the original studies, here is the original Harvard one: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10654-021-00808-7 . However, because the CDC information was a FOIA, it would not be something they published, but instead would be something received by the inquirer.

And Buck, just as you see my opinion as ridiculous, I see yours as equally hard to believe. But I'm not going to treat you or your opinion as such. I can only ask that you do the same.

Banjo

Reaction score
You should search....Georgia Guide Stones.....built in the 70's in the good ole state of Georgia...USA
It clearly says the Earth should maintain a Population of 500,000,000 or a 1/2 a billion people. Thats their stated goal. Sort of like posting in the local paper...No trespassing on your property.....whether anybody sees it or not.....you have made it public.

Latest posts