Mederna shot side affects

Help Support CattleToday:

504RP

Reaction score
My wife 51 years old got her second round of Mederna shots last Thursday afternoon. Friday morning she started feeling bad. Came home from work that afternoon with 102.7 fever. Using cold wash clothes and aspirin the fought with the fever until Saturday night.

Sunday morning she had a nose bleed, started getting mussel cramps in her legs and back. 101 and 102 fever back and forth all day. Felt sick the whole time. Monday the same thing. nose bleeds again that day too.

Tuesday she is still feeling bad but goes too work until a co-worker insists she goes home because she is feeling so bad. That's at 10 a.m in the morning.
11:30 a.m she comes home saying she didn't feel good. 12:20 p.m she calls me crying telling me she needs me to come home fast. Said blood was pouring out of her nose and couldn't get it to stop.

I rush home, get her into the car headed to the emergency room. She starts having severe mussel cramps, even her bones hurt bad.

10 minutes from the emergency room she starts puking up blood. I am holding up with one hand, steering with the other.

She is still in the hospital now. Hasn't ate anything for 3 days now. Only IVs. Can't eat.

EasTex

Reaction score
My wife 51 years old got her second round of Mederna shots last Thursday afternoon. Friday morning she started feeling bad. Came home from work that afternoon with 102.7 fever. Using cold wash clothes and aspirin the fought with the fever until Saturday night.

Sunday morning she had a nose bleed, started getting mussel cramps in her legs and back. 101 and 102 fever back and forth all day. Felt sick the whole time. Monday the same thing. nose bleeds again that day too.

Tuesday she is still feeling bad but goes too work until a co-worker insists she goes home because she is feeling so bad. That's at 10 a.m in the morning.
11:30 a.m she comes home saying she didn't feel good. 12:20 p.m she calls me crying telling me she needs me to come home fast. Said blood was pouring out of her nose and couldn't get it to stop.

I rush home, get her into the car headed to the emergency room. She starts having severe mussel cramps, even her bones hurt bad.

10 minutes from the emergency room she starts puking up blood. I am holding up with one hand, steering with the other.

She is still in the hospital now. Hasn't ate anything for 3 days now. Only IVs. Can't eat.
I sorry that is happening to your wife. I am praying for her to get well.

OP

504RP

Reaction score
Thank you for your concern. Myself if i had it to do over I wouldn't have taken the shot.

I got a email from the company i work for along with every other employee that work's where i do. Saying in so many words that OSHA is now mandating that it is a regulation that all employees who work at jobs that are regulated by OSHA be vaccinated for covid19.

Because I have been with the company i work for over 30 years now. And because it would lessen the amount of my retirement by alot. I decided to get the shot.

I didn't ask my wife to do the same but, knew she probably would just because i did. I didn't want her to take the risk I did because i ask her too. I wanted her to decide for herself.

I felt the same way toward anyone who decided not to get the shot. I am not like thoes who think the only way we are going to get rid of covid is for everyone to get vaccinated.

My thoughts are there is no proof the covid vaccines work to begin with. But if they do work only thoes who decide not to get the shot should be concerned with contracting covid19.

I think this OSHA regulation is just a way of threatening people into getting the shot. There by causing them to put themselfs at risk of having what has happened to my wife.

For all of you who hasn't taken these covid vaccinations yet. I hope you read what happened in my wife's case and give some serious thought about it before you get the shot.

Using OSHA to threaten people into getting vaccinated by threatening their lively hood is just another method of turning our government into a communist form of government.

Lucky

Reaction score
Prayers for your wife, hopefully she’ll get better soon. I had the Moderna with no side effects at all but, I’m still not sure I made the right choice.

We haven’t said anything to our employees about getting the shot and won’t but I can see why employers are mandating it……..it’s cost me allot of money both in sick employees and lost revenue from Covid in general. It’s just an sll around bad deal.

Lucky

Reaction score
Prayers for your wife, hopefully she’ll get better soon. I had the Moderna with no side effects at all but, I’m still not sure I made the right choice.

We haven’t said anything to our employees about getting the shot and won’t but I can see why employers are mandating it……..it’s cost us allot of money both in sick employees and lost revenue from Covid in general. It’s just an all around bad deal.

Nesikep

Reaction score
There's a lot of serious side effects (seems to be especially with the Moderna, but that's maybe just because it seems to be the most used as well).
Hope your wife gets better soon!

I like your philosophy on letting people choose, that seems to be quite lacking these days

TCRanch

Reaction score
Wow! Prayers for your wife - and you. That's horrible.

One of my step daughters, a close friend and two other people in town (both women) came down with shingles after the Moderna shot. And none of them are in the typical age category for shingles.

Dsth

Reaction score
so sorry about both your wife and you. I can only imagine the pain and fear that she is going through right now. you must also be worried sick wondering what will happen next. prayers to you all and hope life will return to normal very soon.

Atimm693

Reaction score
That stinks, hope it's nothing too serious.

I've had the Moderna shot, first shot was no big deal, just a sore arm. Second was just sore and tired all over the next day. Not much of a fever, if any.

I just got it because I had been exposed several times and missed it somehow, figured I was eventually going to lose that game and would prefer to avoid getting sick if possible.

Redgully

Reaction score
That is terrible. I know literally thousands of people who have had moderna, pfizer and astra zeneca without anything more than a sore arm or feeling off for the day.

Hopefully they work out what's wrong with your wife and she gets better quick.