Meat Processing Tutorial

Help Support CattleToday:

Where's the beef?????
I gave it a quick look, might have missed it, but all I saw was cuts of pork no beef.

Site looks very time consuming, well done. Thanks for sharing.

certherfbeef":19w942j2 said:
Where's the beef?????

In an opinion poll I made over 86% of my website visitors wanted to learn how to process pork. The pig is the the animal which gets processes most at home. Whereas beef is big and heavy and mostly given to professionals for custom processing.

However, what applies to pork such as boning, cutting, wrapping ect. also applies to beef with only minor variations.

It is quit possible that in the near future I will make a tutorial on beef cutting and perhaps on "home slaughtering" too.

i saw somthing liek that btu a slideshow at a live vaxine virus protection seminar the manager of gencore foods did a presantation of the whole plant and may i add its not for the weak lol showed all the details

Fantastic! I've been looking for a site like this for butchering deer, and here it is, complete with sausage recipes and all!
Thanks! :)

Dusty Britches":5kh2daad said:
Ok, I must be blind as a bat. How do I take the on-line tutorial?

By reading the text and looking at the graphics and pictures. You either down load it, this is permitted for personal use, or by comming back and read up on what you need to know. ;-)

Latest posts