MEAT IS MURDER

Help Support CattleToday:

Anonymous":6gh26v2r said:
meat is murder u dumbasses :evil:

Who is this "annonomyous" that is to chicken to say what or who he or she is. Maybe a Howard Dean looser fan.

Anonymous":1vkwtp1w said:
meat is murder:evil:

No, no. You've got it wrong. Grain farming is murder. You know, all those poor little mice and furry bunnies that get killed in the harvesting equipment? That's murder. Cattle are raised to be killed in a humane manner for human consumption. Hope that makes things more clear for you.

I'm going to leave Guest's comments here for a while. I think we can all have a good time explaining meat production to her. But if you guys start using bad language, I'll delete the entire thread. I just don't have time to edit everyone's post. So fire away. Let's explain to this young lady, in polite language, that meat is not murder. Meat, especially beef, is very safe, tasty and nutritious.

Ooooookkkkkkk!

Guess you are a VEGETARIAN! Don't veges murder those poor little seeds, leaves, and stalks?

Incidentally, I have never seen a healthy looking Vegetarian...dry, tough skin, wasted away look, jittery, extremely opinionated about activist issues, etc., etc.

...Would someone please pass me the Roast Beef?...I'm ready for seconds... :D

Why bother explaining. The rat is a cat is a boy school of thought isn't prone to understanding logic.

dun

Have you guys seen that Lipitor commercial with the surfer lady on it? Says shes a vegan for years, but still has cholesterol problems and she looks like a wrinkled up piece of leather.

That's what is so great about this country. Everyone can have an opinion. This guest gave us one. I got a little chuckle out of it. Now, I'm going to go give my cattle a some more hay so they will be ready to do their part to help feed the people of this wonderful country.

Anonymous":1lzbx84n said:

Hi Anonymous
Are you the young lady that worked in ny office about 25 years ago. If so I am suprised that you are still alive. As I remember you were about 23 years old at the time and had been a vegetarian since you were 16 yr. old. You were about 5'7" tall.and would have been pretty attractive if you had any meat on your bones and not have been so dry and wrinkeled
up. Your color was awful pale. As I recall you weighed about 95 lbs soaking wet. If you had been a cow your owner would have probaly sent
you to the sale and sold you as a canner.

la4angus":dg7jzmrh said:
Anonymous":dg7jzmrh said:

Hi Anonymous
Are you the young lady that worked in ny office about 25 years ago. If so I am suprised that you are still alive. As I remember you were about 23 years old at the time and had been a vegetarian since you were 16 yr. old. You were about 5'7" tall.and would have been pretty attractive if you had any meat on your bones and not have been so dry and wrinkeled
up. Your color was awful pale. As I recall you weighed about 95 lbs soaking wet. If you had been a cow your owner would have probaly sent
you to the sale and sold you as a canner.

As they say- everyone to their own opinions- but I have to agree that their is nothing uglier than some of those skinny vegan women. Can't believe the look of some of those models- Don't even have a shape to their body. A lot of those girls could be pretty if they had a little meat on their bones- Don't think most of them would winter very well up here. Wouldn't even be a good bed warmer.

This is just hilarious... what did the almighty upstairs put these animals on earth for then if they weren't for us and others to live off of and eat?? We are only as developed and intelligent as we are because we eat meat because protein from meat is what builds brainstrength!! Amazing isn't it....

Jake":2y6t5bsp said:
This is just hilarious... what did the almighty upstairs put these animals on earth for then if they weren't for us and others to live off of and eat?? We are only as developed and intelligent as we are because we eat meat because protein from meat is what builds brainstrength!! Amazing isn't it....

I note that a lot of veges smoke grass instead of eat it. Maybe that is where they get their smarts.

Agreed with dun. This is a useless conversation with any who will not adhere to reason.

We didnt claw our way to the top of the food chain, God put us there and gave us the animals for food. And deep down inside that person knows that!

gm

And if Mama Cass wasn't trying to hog the whole sandwich she could have shared with Karen Carpenter - and they both might still be singing!

The biggest thing they don't understand is we really enjoy cattle. Yeah we're in it for the money. Frankly the money is just a way to keep me in it. I can't afford to have 200 pet cows without turning over a buck.

Jake":1tcc8vh2 said:

AMEN!!!!!!!

Latest posts