Maybe, just maybe

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":15828jc7 said:
aplusmnt":15828jc7 said:
dun":15828jc7 said:
Macon has put in a fix that hopefully will help.
Persoanly I like spam too, but fried and in a sandwich or with eggs.

dun

Can you share what the fix is?

He has changed the sign up process.

dun

Not sure how he changed it but I did think of another way that might help. If you had to fill out a questioner that would be kept confidential. Such as how many acres you have, how many cattle, What kind of cattle. Years farming etc....

Hopefully what he did will work.

aplusmnt":1jx8kx3k said:
Not sure how he changed it but I did think of another way that might help. If you had to fill out a questioner that would be kept confidential. Such as how many acres you have, how many cattle, What kind of cattle. Years farming etc....

Jeez, Aplus, you trying to get me kicked off here, or what? Just don't tell anyone I haven't got any cattle! :lol:

Now, about the $10.00 per year.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are in the cattle business.

Where are we supposed to find an extra $10.00??

VanC":2uzqfuzy said:
aplusmnt":2uzqfuzy said:

Jeez, Aplus, you trying to get me kicked off here, or what? Just don't tell anyone I haven't got any cattle! :lol:

He could add how many dogs and cats, goats and ponies for those of us that aren't big cattle people :lol:

Latest posts