Maybe its just me

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Maybe its just me but I like hearing what I want to hear. I like hearing assurances that my needs will be met but in the long run I think I'd prefer just hearing the truth even if its not what I want to hear. This would be a nice change of pace. Maybe I'm the curious sort.

slick4591":2yhk1k96 said:
I'm the type that just wants the truth. No BS. Just give it to me and don't try to stroke the ego.

Exactly. Well said slick

Jogeephus":1v9zh4ed said:
Maybe its just me but I like hearing what I want to hear. I like hearing assurances that my needs will be met but in the long run I think I'd prefer just hearing the truth even if its not what I want to hear. This would be a nice change of pace. Maybe I'm the curious sort.

You mean you aint up for some bovine scatology?

houstoncutter":36glbm8u said:
Jogeephus":36glbm8u said:

You mean you aint up for some bovine scatology?

:lol2: :lol2:

There no truth today Jo. Him and Her is interchangeable. White can be black so black can also be white. A group of people running around chopping peoples heads off are not radical islam but they claim to be Islamic. Where do we find the truth today??

slick4591":1peqweis said:
I'm the type that just wants the truth. No BS. Just give it to me and don't try to stroke the ego.
Yep. I can deal with the truth. I want the truth.

I heard a guy quote his mother (he says) saying, "I ain't in the shyt business. I don't give shyt, and I don't take shyt"

Red Bull Breeder":35t4313g said:
There no truth today Jo. Him and Her is interchangeable. White can be black so black can also be white. A group of people running around chopping peoples heads off are not radical islam but they claim to be Islamic. Where do we find the truth today??
Apparently in their culture this is also considered an "act of love" as this is the religion of love.

If you believe that I reckon that's fine. I don't call cutting folks heads off a act of love. Now blowing some of religion of love folks head off with a Mossberg would be a mercy killing. Cause folks with that much hate in them can't be happy living.

Red Bull Breeder":35nxk0n9 said:
If you believe that I reckon that's fine. I don't call cutting folks heads off a act of love. Now blowing some of religion of love folks head off with a Mossberg would be a mercy killing. Cause folks with that much hate in them can't be happy living.
Sorry RBB...you didn't catch the sarcasm emoticon we don't have. ;-)

I get tired of people calling Islam a religion but I'm guilty of doing it myself. Islam is not a religion but a complete system of government. "Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components." We need to recognize this else we will allow Islam to gain a foothold in this country under the protection of our Constitution and it deserves no such protection because IT IS NOT A RELIGION.