Maybe its just me...

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
..... but I thinki I was born 50 years to late. The spinelessness of this new generation just puzzles me. I mean, what kind of a person (I refrain from using the word man) would admit to having his a$$ kicked by Justin Bieber Beever Beaver or whatever his name is. Geesh!

If yo met this fella in a dark alley would you not be more worried about dropping something than fearing for your life?

justin-bieber.jpg

So Hook finally admitted that JB whooped his a$$ and stole his lunch money. :lol:

Isomade":xwhh0zku said:
So Hook finally admitted that JB whooped his a$$ and stole his lunch money. :lol:

Hey now were tryin to keep that on the down low!...........Hook was drunk and laughing so hard it made him weak and the kid surprised him with some well honed martial arts! Don't let those looks fool ya. Ole JB is one bad a$$ little city boy!

Me to on the fifty years to late and i'm only 20 my self but all my life i have always got along better with older people. i have never texted and don't even have a tv and don't feel like i am misssing anything.

denvermartinfarms":2b8exab0 said:
Me to on the fifty years to late and i'm only 20 my self but all my life i have always got along better with older people. i have never texted and don't even have a tv and don't feel like i am misssing anything.

Maybe in the future there will be a technology where you can simply talk instead of having to drop everything you are doing to reply to a text and you won't have to wash and dry your hands to work the dam phone. Or maybe we already have that. I just can't seem to keep up with all these new technolgical breakthrouhs.

Isomade":gg43yote said:
Man he was bigger than he looks on tv. Wish I woulda brought my cell Phone with me. Them I coul have just texted him to stop hitting me

Latest posts