Maybe dreams do come true

Help Support CattleToday:

as I said in Coffee shop I was very cynical on Saturday night watching the show, and said to my Husband if she is 47 and any good I'm a Monkies Uncle, and what a monkey she made of me.
I don't seem to tirer of watching the video back. They interviewed the cast of the Les Mis on TV yesterday and they were all amazed at this lady and the producer said he was interested in her, so lets hope it all comes good for her, and I hope they don't change her to much. I was eating humble pie all night Saturday, as were a lot of other people I guess. I have learned a lesson.

A beautiful, amazing performance. The first time I saw it, the conflict beteen what I was seeing and what I was hearing was surreal.

ga. prime":2xxlrg9n said:
A beautiful, amazing performance. The first time I saw it, the conflict beteen what I was seeing and what I was hearing was surreal.

I liked it because she proved them all wrong, the human spirit is a amazing thing, and I liked the fact that Simon had his mouth open in disbelief.

I will be interested to hear her sing other songs, she almost seems to have some opera background, i bet she could sing that too.

GMN

Why is everyone so amazed this woman can sing??? Where is it the rule that one has to be pretty and young to have talent?

She does need a new hairstyle :frowns:

I Don't think it's that she's not pretty, the question is, why she hasn't been discovered before.
I could see the $ signs in Simons eyes. I hope she does take baby steps and that the media doesn't screw up her dreams. I also hope she finds true :heart: and she gets her kiss, she is too special to live her life without a partner.
She has a wonderful, wonderful talent and a very special spirit about her.

Totally beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes. Not easy to do for an old cynic like me.

o.k. I left a comment on there forum, this is what I said.

I feel Susan already won; she has won the hearts of millions around the world.
She has an angelic voice, a heart of gold, and has inspired millions to be more humble. She is a wonderful example of human kindness.

Now everyone check for spelling errors I would hate for Britton to make fun of me also, I get enough of it on here. :lol:

show steer up":1j4koa8x said:

She has an angelic voice, a heart of gold, and has inspired millions to be more humble. She is a wonderful example of human kindness.

Now everyone check for spelling errors I would hate for Britton to make fun of me also, I get enough of it on here. :lol:

Britain. :welcome:

oops :oops: I did it again, thank gosh that part was'nt even part of my blog. :mrgreen:
Hay Larry King tonight, susan is giving an interview.

thanks John

john250":2balvgxo said:
show steer up":2balvgxo said:

Britain. :welcome:
show steer up":2balvgxo said:
oops :oops: I did it again, thank gosh that part was'nt even part of my blog. :mrgreen:
Hay Larry King tonight, susan is giving an interview.

thanks John

When I saw the misspelled Britton I thought Brintney Spears then Show Steer Up came back withoops :oops:I did it again kinda cracked me up.By the way when I even think B Spears its time for bed.

Latest posts