Matt Lauer Has Been...

Help Support CattleToday:

Back in 78, these situations were blamed on the woman. "Just stay away from him" was the answer back then.
When our oldest daughter was in first grade, she rode the bus to school. One day she told me, "So and So rubs his stomach every day on the bus." With the unfortunate experiences I've encountered with men my whole life, I knew what she was seeing. We immediately called the bus driver. The next day she watched the guy, a senior, start masturbating at the back of the bus. Our daughter and a classmate were the only ones left on the bus with this senior. He sat behind them, but I guess they could still see him if they turned around. Anywho, today he'd be put on a sex offender list and spend time in prison. BUt in the 80s, the school officials rationalized his behavior and told us, "If you press charges, this guy will not go into the army like he plans and will forever be stuck in this town." And there you go. This is how things like this were handled back in the day along with... First, they put the 2 small kids at the front of the bus, this took care of anything they could see. Second, the bus driver, a woman, started carrying a baseball bat....
Wished I remembered this guys name, just in case he's a politician...lol

cowgirl8":1acdyb0y said:
Back in 78, these situations were blamed on the woman. "

Correct. The case I referenced - there were several I remember in the federal work force over 33 years - was turned over to the personnel department in Knoxville, Tenn. The personnel officer called me a couple times and talked to Frankie. It was obvious in those days that men did not want to deal with these situations. The District Manager wanted nothing to do with it. The personnel officer kept saying it was a he said - she said circumstance. Frankie quit.

In 2001, the woman said, Mr. Lauer, who is married, asked her to his office to discuss a story during a workday. When she sat down, she said, he locked the door, which he could do by pressing a button while sitting at his desk. (People who worked at NBC said the button was a regular security measure installed for high-profile employees.)

The woman said Mr. Lauer asked her to unbutton her blouse, which she did. She said the anchor then stepped out from behind his desk, pulled down her pants, bent her over a chair and had intercourse with her. At some point, she said, she passed out with her pants pulled halfway down. She woke up on the floor of his office, and Mr. Lauer had his assistant take her to a nurse.

The woman told The Times that Mr. Lauer never made an advance toward her again and never mentioned what occurred in his office. She said she did not report the episode to NBC at the time because she believed she should have done more to stop Mr. Lauer. She left the network about a year later.

sounds like she wanted it. ? This is a different chick though. :deadhorse:

There was an old guy out here with the name very similar to Roy Moore. I cringe every time I hear them say his name. This roy one time tested me. I was sitting watching my kids show pigs. I was at the end of the bleachers next to a walkway about 2 rows up. This Roy walked up and greeted me, "How are you doing today?" With no reason to ignore him, I said, "Doing great."
As he stood there, he started chatting. As he talked his hand moved closer to me. I didn't notice, I was watching my kids show their pigs. Before I knew it, his hand was on top of my leg with his fingers wrapping around to the inside of my thigh. I was startled, I remember thinking, What the heck......then he took his hand off but acted like all was cool. That was a test, that's what people like that do. They test first, stick their toe in the water. I later learned that he was a well known perv and had made many moves on women over his years. These men cannot change and leave a long trail of testers in their path....I always kept my distance from this man, its how I was taught.. I just wonder though who was unable to get away from him. Right now, his family has disowned him so he's alone. He has around 3 young women who entertain his fancies. They sit on his lap, they do who knows in private. He's a happy old man now. I'm sure its money that's driving them, he's probably letting them think they'll get his money when he dies....so so, gross....

And then, there is this guy in town who is the leader of the republican party..........UBER CRINGE......THis man worked for the local jail as a jailer. He was fired from the jail for inappropriate behavior.. Since I knew someone from the jail, I know what he did. He propositioned a under aged male inmate for favors for the use of a phone. The sheriff brushed it under the rug so that it so it would not be publicized. I pegged this creep as a creep the first day I met him. He oozed creepdome. His list of jobs are, youth group leader at his church, boys club leader......need I say more. One time he told me, If you ever need someone to pick your son up from school, give me a call.....he was also on the fire department.... Now, he heads the area republican party. Its all a matter of time. They are everywhere...EVERYWHERE

When mom was about 50, a neighbor stopped and said "my car will not start, would you take me to town". Mom said yes. What he wanted was to get alcohol. My brother owned a gas station across the street from a carry out/bar. The neighbor told mom to let him out and made a lewd remark. Mom stopped at Henry's to get gas and told him what happened. I am a small person. Henry is not. Trust me. I was one year younger and I learned to run faster, climb better and hide to survive his wrath.

This guy came out of the bar, walked over to the gas station and had the nerve to ask mom for a ride back home. Henry grabbed him by the neck (I was not there but I have heard the story from Rob, my other brother who was), backed him against the front of the gas station and leterally lifted him against the wall. I don't remember what they told me he said but I know Henry well enough that the guy knew not to do that again.

Bright Raven":1kfdy8pm said:
I agree with Son of Butch that the epidemic of cases is motivated by money. To think the victims were all enraged before the big settlements would be naive. I have no sympathy for men who put women in those circumstances.

I don't believe the Matt Lauer case to be motivated by money. If he did what they're saying he did, then the man should be in jail.

Bestoutwest":5ak3d8ce said:
Bright Raven":5ak3d8ce said:
I agree with Son of Butch that the epidemic of cases is motivated by money. To think the victims were all enraged before the big settlements would be naive. I have no sympathy for men who put women in those circumstances.

I don't believe the Matt Lauer case to be motivated by money. If he did what they're saying he did, then the man should be in jail.

I have not heard what he did. I will Google it to get the latest

Bright Raven":1nfmawfi said:
Bestoutwest":1nfmawfi said:
Bright Raven":1nfmawfi said:

It's pretty twisted, so much so I won't post it here.

Bestoutwest":3gu2548x said:
Bright Raven":3gu2548x said:
Bestoutwest":3gu2548x said:

It's pretty twisted, so much so I won't post it here.

That explains why he was fired so swiftly.

206ti9.jpg

Latest posts