Matt Hagan NHRA driver/cattleman

Help Support CattleToday:

Uncle Dude

Reaction score
This weekend is the 1st week of the NHRA season and I remembered that the guy who came in 2nd to John Force last year has a cattle farm. This guy goes 300+mph on the weekend and then goes back to Va to work 300 cows during the week.

Good kid can't help but root for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AIHmJM34H0

Uncle Dude":3vxwzjiu said:
This weekend is the 1st week of the NHRA season and I remembered that the guy who came in 2nd to John Force last year has a cattle farm. This guy goes 300+mph on the weekend and then goes back to Va to work 300 cows during the week.

You know who else has a farm with Brangus I think? The guy that owns Lucas Oil! I can not remember his name.....;(

Kingfisher":31ceoop2 said:
Uncle Dude":31ceoop2 said:

You know who else has a farm with Brangus I think? The guy that owns Lucas Oil! I can not remember his name.....;(

Your right I forgot Forrest Lucas has a cattle farm, but he has Simmental and just started fooling around with Longhorns.

As soon as John retires I'll pull for him as number 1, he'll have to be number 2 for a while though.

dun":4bjbikt7 said:
As soon as John retires I'll pull for him as number 1, he'll have to be number 2 for a while though.

But by then all of the money and work will be going to Ashley Force. So he will have to contend with that.
But I don't know I follow more the top fuel GO Tony Schumacher !!! :D

Kingfisher":33mv5zs9 said:
Uncle Dude":33mv5zs9 said:

Lucas has been in cattle for several yrs one of his places is just north of us here in Missouri near where he built his new race track
I heard he has built a drag strip up there also

I knew a guy that worked for him on the cow side of things

sim.-ang.king":1igaxzsg said:
dun":1igaxzsg said:

But by then all of the money and work will be going to Ashley Force. So he will have to contend with that.
Just an opinion, but I don;t think AF has the total toughness that it will take to come even close to filling Johns shoes. As tough as that old bird is he would probably come out of retirement and show her how.

dun":9929ttx3 said:
sim.-ang.king":9929ttx3 said:
dun":9929ttx3 said:

Just an opinion, but I don;t think AF has the total toughness that it will take to come even close to filling Johns shoes. As tough as that old bird is he would probably come out of retirement and show her how.

Ashley is pregnant and is going to sit out this season and let Neff tune and drive her car. Guido is going to help Bernie Federly tune John's car since he ticked off Austin Coile who left the team and is sitting out for a year. Force will die racing a funny car, because he is as big as the sport and he says he has failed at everything else he has done. They already have a 80+ year old guy running TF and Force is 20 years younger than that guy, so age isn't a issue in this sport.

Uncle Dude":1htqq2bn said:
age isn't a issue in this sport.
True, but if he has a copule of losing years in a row he'll put someone in that can win. But he'll always be there running his mouth (not meant to sound like a bad thing). I was sure happy when he came back after that last accident. I think that FC with out JF would be like NASCAR without Richard Petty. The thing about John that has made me like him even more is how seriously he has taken to developing safety stuff, he took Medlen getting killed really hard. Probably harder then he took even his crash

Latest posts