Massey square balers

Help Support CattleToday:

DustyH

Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience with the new massey balers that follow directly behind the tractor? It looks like it would be nice in my small pastures going through the gates. How does the auger style hay feeders work in the balers compared to the arms that push the hay into the chamber. I see this style on the john deeres also do the clog up easy?

DustyH":1ok2p8qi said:
Has anyone got any experience with the new massey balers that follow directly behind the tractor? It looks like it would be nice in my small pastures going through the gates. How does the auger style hay feeders work in the balers compared to the arms that push the hay into the chamber. I see this style on the john deeres also do the clog up easy?

There is a guy here that custom bales coastal for the horse people that has one. I haven't talked with him just stopped and watched him bale his field a few weeks ago. The idea is neat it just doesn't look right the first time you see one.

ive got a buddy that bought a used CASE IH inline sq baler.an he has baled over 2000sq bales with it.an he likes that the hay goes straight into the baler.the only prob he has with it is itll bale 40 bales an miss tieing a bale.

bigbull338":3jyvhnwv said:
ive got a buddy that bought a used CASE IH inline sq baler.an he has baled over 2000sq bales with it.an he likes that the hay goes straight into the baler.the only prob he has with it is itll bale 40 bales an miss tieing a bale.

Have never used one but am wondering if that's just an adjustment problem or something inherent in thsat brand of baler. Wouldn't mind having a decent square baler to run out some "horse" hay and make a few extra bucks!

i figure the tier on the baler is messing up some.an he will get that figured out soon.my buddy is sq baling horse quality hay.

Latest posts