Massey Ferguson Value

Help Support CattleToday:

rcstokes

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me what a 1975 Massey Ferguson 235 with gas engine, loader and 2000 hours would be worth? Tires are near new and appears to be in good condition.
Tractor011.jpg

Thanks for help in advance.

I was thinking $4.000 to $4.500. Need to check to see how repairable it is as far as cost to maintain. It appears to be in pretty good shape. Thanks for the reply. :tiphat:

The prices that have been mentioned sound a little low for my area if the tractors is as good as it looks. If you consider the price for the loader and could buy the combo even at the highest price mentioned, you'd have very little in it above the loader.

Soneone was telling me the loader is probably worth around $3,000. So that would mean around $7,500, I have seen some at that price.

I can't fathom why anyone would spend that much money on a loader for that particular tractor and then sell it. The loader is worth more than the tractor. As it sits it would bring around 5-6k here.

In my limited experience, that big MF did not stand for Massey Ferguson but something else. :mad:

Latest posts