Massey Ferguson 160 Manure Spreader

Help Support CattleToday:

jka300

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone owns one of these spreader. I've been looking for pictures of this spreader so that I can win a bet but I can't find any. Please help me :help:

What do you need to know? I'll look it up in the parts books on Monday for you. And if the other guy needs proof, I can email the parts page to you.

But I expect 30% of the winnings. :lol2:

All I need is a picture and also the part number for the beater. I would share the winnings but I don't think he would like to fly that far to clean your barn :lol:

I think the neighbours' is a 160, but I am not going into the bush and digging through 6 foot snowdrifts to find part numbers. :cowboy:

Aaron":2knfv906 said:
I think the neighbours' is a 160, but I am not going into the bush and digging through 6 foot snowdrifts to find part numbers. :cowboy:

I don't blame you. If your snow is anything like ours right now, you will have a harder time finding your way back out than the part numbers! :lol:

Ok, you need the top beater or the bottom beater? And I'll need you to PM me your email address so I can email the pictures. As for the part number, you'll have to point out what you want PNs for, as the beaters aren't available as an assembly but are pieces.

Rod

I think one of our spreaders is a 160, though it only has 1 beater on it, I think we have a 180 as well, and then a prehistoric ground driven one..

we use one of them with no beaters on it to feed out hay, though i guess you could have the beaters on it too if you wanted.. makes a handy trailer for anything you want to be able to dump

Nada problem. Next time you're up in my neck of the woods, you can clean my barn to say thanks. Its just a little bitty one :lol2:

So what was the nature of the debate?

Rod

DiamondSCattleCo":n1bvnci8 said:
Nada problem. Next time you're up in my neck of the woods, you can clean my barn to say thanks. Its just a little bitty one :lol2:

So what was the nature of the debate?

Rod

We spent the holidays @ my uncle's. My cousin and I came across this old manure spreader sitting in a old run down shack in the bush. We got into angrument about it, he said it is a NH and I said it was a Massey. Its hard to say what it was because not much is left of it, all I could make out was the 160 and that there were 2 words, one started with a M. He didn't think it was a M. Did lots of research to find out its name but could not find pictures or part numbers of it on the internet. He wanted a picture or parts number of the manure spreader to prove it because he didn't believe my research. So the only clue I had was the beater because it wasn't rusted as bad. With your help, I had enough evidence to drive the last nail in the coffin. Boy does my barn look good now :banana: :D
If you were wondering why we didn't ask my uncle, we did but he said that he didn't know what it was.

Latest posts